PDA

View Full Version : Help with bench shirt!

J_L_07
03-06-2011, 02:48 PM
I recently bought a Inzer EHPHD. First of all it is not too big because it takes one friend only 5 or 10 minutes to help me get it on. Everything feels fine until i start to bench. I don't feel it stretching accross my chest at all, it just rips up my armpits brutally! I try it a time or two but the pain is too much and I'm forced to stop. I do pull the sleeves down and get the slack out of under the armpits. any suggstions?

theBarzeen
03-06-2011, 03:04 PM
1st off...... find someone close to you who has experience with shirts and have them help.

2nd off...... any Inzer shirt with an acronym for a name is a piece of junk.... okay to learn the basics of shirted benching, but not much carry over and not super comfortable.

3rd off..... I'm guessing it's single ply here..... a single ply shirt will dig in more than a double, especially thinner material like the EXSHDWTF shirts

4th..... bench shirts dig in. Think of the welts as a badge of honor and keep at it. Even my perfectly fitted 2-ply leaves welts, sometimes cuts. If you are some sort of male model who can't have cool marks on your arms you can sew some neoprene pads in to the back of the arms. They help a little, but it'll still leave marks. My wife uses these in her shirt. They will, however, make it so you can't use the shirt in any sort of legit single ply federation.

J_L_07
03-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the input! Yeah I'm not worried about the bruises at all they go away after a few days. Also it is kinda hard to touch in. I weight 160 and my current raw max is 270 and that will barely get there which leaves me with not a whole lot of energy to push it back up.

shocker4221
03-06-2011, 08:52 PM
I once had all the same questions as you and someone on here told me, "man up and get in the game bro'. You have to break the shirt in and not only will that take some time but it will also take some flesh along with it. There's nothing easy about equipped lifting but the costs are well worth it. If your RAW max is 270 then you should start with a weight around or over 300, maybe even higher. You have to remember to tuck your elbows hard and pull the bar down lower on your chest. Another thing, try to bring the weight down faster so you don't use up too much energy on the decent. This is easier said than done I know, especially using weights more than you can lift. Once you get past the mental block that "hey this is too heavy" then your on your way.