PDA

View Full Version : HUGE BCAA+ sale starts today for WBBers!

chris mason
03-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Wannbebig members are getting a 'sneak preview' of this sale which officially starts tomorrow, March 7th.

SAVE 25%!!!!!

Trough Sunday 03/13/11, BCAA+ is on sale!

BCAA+ is a potent combination of the branched chain amino acids (BCAA) leucine, isoleucine, and valine with glutamine added in for additional benefit.

BCAA have several proven benefits for those involved in intense training. Here are just a few:

• BCAA and leucine in particular, have been shown to stimulate protein synthesis (the creation of new protein for repair and or growth) to the same degree as a whole protein or meal.
• As stated above, BCAA stimulate protein synthesis comparably to complete proteins, but they lack caloric value thus are ideal for those seeking to lose body fat.
• BCAA blunt protein catabolism (the breakdown of protein).
• BCAA compete with tryptophan for entry into the brain where tryptophan can be converted to serotonin. Serotonin can increase perception of fatigue when training. Less tryptophan can therefore lead to less serotonin and decreased feelings of training induced fatigued.

BCAA+ also contains a significant dose of glutamine. Conditions of bodily stress (such as intense training) can deplete intracellular glutamine stores. This is an undesirable state as catabolism increases and the immune system may be weakened (glutamine is a potent ‘fuel’ for the immune system). Supplemental glutamine can help to restore the balance.

If you train hard you owe it to yourself to provide your body what it needs to give you the best results. Get your BCAA+ now and save BIG!!!

The sale code is SAV25. Order as many as you like!

AdrianLarsen
03-08-2011, 01:11 PM
sweet

vdizenzo
03-10-2011, 09:39 AM
This stuff tastes good and mixes well. Everytime I have experimented with aminos I have had good success. With a sale like this, if you have been thinking about trying them, the time is right.

mchicia1
03-11-2011, 08:27 AM
Just got mine the other day...the taste is great. I am going to give them a run by using them preworkout and intraworkout.

GreggNJ
03-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Just got mine the other day...the taste is great. I am going to give them a run by using them preworkout and intraworkout.

my order just came in yay!
I love the hand written notes too!

LouPac
03-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Darn! Just missed it.

chris mason
03-16-2011, 07:30 PM
The product is well worth it even when not on sale. Good stuff!

mchicia1
03-16-2011, 08:00 PM
The product is well worth it even when not on sale. Good stuff!

I used the sale to give it a try. I have been using 1 scoop pre-workout and 1 scoop intra workout. I must say I notice a HUGE difference in sustaining my strength through the workout. Normally, I would be gassed after the first two movements...but I am fresh all the way through now. I will continue to purchase and it will be a staple in my supplementation repertoire.

chris mason
03-17-2011, 11:00 AM
I used the sale to give it a try. I have been using 1 scoop pre-workout and 1 scoop intra workout. I must say I notice a HUGE difference in sustaining my strength through the workout. Normally, I would be gassed after the first two movements...but I am fresh all the way through now. I will continue to purchase and it will be a staple in my supplementation repertoire.

Cool, thanks for the comment!