PDA

View Full Version : My first lat spread -

Cards
03-10-2011, 06:57 AM
This is my first attempt at a Lat Spread, it's not very good. I've never posted one of these before because I've never had anyone to take a picture. I decided to ask my girlfriend last night, she laughed at me, but was more than happy to help. My left side is weaker than my right, but it will even out in time.

Any critiques are welcome, I know the lighting isn't the best.

http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30016

Kiff
03-10-2011, 08:05 AM
Looking wide mate, your right arm looks huge btw...:offtopic:?

Cards
03-10-2011, 08:15 AM
Ha thanks, I think I was flexing my right an not my left. They're normally pretty symetrical.

GazzyG
03-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Big back, mate!

And Kiff, what're you insinuating, haha?

fooz
03-10-2011, 01:40 PM
damn i'm 5'7 225 ... and i feel like you look just as big if not bigger then i am. I couldn't believe you were only 185 lol. subscribing to your journal, btw.

Behemoth
03-10-2011, 05:13 PM
You can tell you have a build, but really the light is horendous. A little better light should show loads more muscle and definition

CoreBody
03-11-2011, 04:25 AM
I think it would be grate if you can take a batter picture, to see more the details.
Any way. well done.

Cards
03-11-2011, 06:25 AM
Big back, mate!

And Kiff, what're you insinuating, haha?

Thanks GazzyG!

damn i'm 5'7 225 ... and i feel like you look just as big if not bigger then i am. I couldn't believe you were only 185 lol. subscribing to your journal, btw.

Thanks Fooz! I wish I was closer to 200! It would make it worth while to cut down then. I think the picture may be misleading, I don't actually look that big in person.

You can tell you have a build, but really the light is horendous. A little better light should show loads more muscle and definition

Hey man, I appreciate the comments, I know the lighting is terrible. This photo was definitely an after thought, I should have I'll have it retaken in a couple of months!

I think it would be grate if you can take a batter picture, to see more the details.
Any way. well done.

Thanks CoreBody, I agree that I should take a better picture. Maybe in a few months when gain some more weight!