PDA

View Full Version : Danny m's journal

dgbt1989
03-13-2011, 08:18 PM
Alright folks, this is my first post so i'll start with a little background info. I graduated high school in 2008 and proceded to get a job. I worked at UPS for 3 years and just recently decided to go to college and study criminal justice. I am obese and my goal with this journal is to loose weight and join the police academy, my childhood dream. I come from a military family and i keep to a strict daily routine which is comparable to military BT (lol). I've never been physically weak, but i am very mentally weak. I wake up every morning at 5am and take my dog on a 1.5 mile walk. i also do 2 sets of 3 reps pushups every morning (if you think i'm doing 80 your out your mind). well thats about it, lets get on with the journal

3/13/11

Today was just a quick workout, i had a temp job so i just did the basics. no squats today...idk

dumbbel curl
45lbs x 10R x 5S

dumbbell chest press
45lbs x 10R x 5S

military press
105lbs x 10R 5S

pushups
5R x 2S

lat pulldown
120lbs x 10R x 5S

This was a very repetitive day, tomorrow will be better. i finished my day with 45 min. on the treadmill at 4.0. that one was hard on the ankles, i normally do 1 hour but some days i just can't, as i lose weight it will be esier.

playlist: My world (tech n9ne)
Martyr (fear factory)
dj got us falling in love (usher)

and then some songs from hank williams jr. i can do anytihng with blaring through the headphones!

BULK_BOY
03-13-2011, 08:37 PM
Congrats on joining this wonderful world of Iron. You have lots support here my friend.

As Dr Suess says.......Today is your day. You're off to Great Places! You're off and away!

dgbt1989
03-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Congrats on joining this wonderful world of Iron. You have lots support here my friend.

As Dr Suess says.......Today is your day. You're off to Great Places! You're off and away!

thank you, support is what i came here for :)