PDA

View Full Version : Results

Auzzie
03-15-2011, 07:53 AM
i bought the HCT-12 pack, im torn because i love the opticen but i tried the results this morning for the first time ( i already had a pre workout drink) ... and YUK !!!!

Anyone else have any comments on the results creatine drink? maybe if i hear some folks saying how good it does the job i can stomach the stuff... :)

Off Road
03-15-2011, 08:30 AM
It is awesome stuff. After just a couple of weeks I added several reps to my top sets on every lift. That's a big jump.

As for taste, I've never taken it alone. I always mix it in my vanilla Nitrean shakes with milk, and I think it tastes pretty good that way.

AdrianLarsen
03-15-2011, 08:43 AM
I mix it with Nitrean also. Trust me get past the taste it will increase your lifts.

Behemoth
03-15-2011, 11:07 AM
Tastes fine to me. And I'm with the other, mixed with vanilla nitrean it tastes very good.

mchicia1
03-15-2011, 11:28 AM
i bought the HCT-12 pack, im torn because i love the opticen but i tried the results this morning for the first time ( i already had a pre workout drink) ... and YUK !!!!

Anyone else have any comments on the results creatine drink? maybe if i hear some folks saying how good it does the job i can stomach the stuff... :)

I always found it quite repulsive as well, but I did always have good gains from it.

killxswitch
03-15-2011, 12:21 PM
I'm taking Results and I don't like the tropical flavor. But I found if I use 12+oz instead of 8 or 10, and use lukewarm water, it is a lot easier to deal with. Even if it tasted horrible it is a huge help on my later sets so I would still take it. But diluting it and not using cold water makes it just mildly unpleasant rather than disgusting.

SMK41
03-15-2011, 01:14 PM
I tried the old formula of results and could barely stand drinking it. I'm on my 2nd tub of the new formula though and the flavor is 1000% better. It's not as delicious as Chocolate Nitrean or Opticen, but it isn' bad for a preworkout drink. I typically drink it with 10oz of cold water by itself. I just find you need to make sure you keep swirling the cup between sips to keep the powder from settling.

covpride
03-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Quick question, lable states to store in refridgerator if storing for extended period of time. I'll begin using it tomorrow, and use it daily, would I need to do this, or just store it with the rest of my supplements?

ScottYard
03-16-2011, 05:33 PM
I keep mine in the cubbard and never have issues.

I like the taste. I do mix mine with BCAAS and nitrean often too though.

As for results, I can vouch for the product. I see a drop off in performance if Im not taking it regularly.

covpride
03-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Thanks Scott, I'll just keep it with the rest of my supps.

chris mason
03-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Quick question, lable states to store in refridgerator if storing for extended period of time. I'll begin using it tomorrow, and use it daily, would I need to do this, or just store it with the rest of my supplements?\

We had a shelf-life issue a while back which we have pretty much resolved. The fridge is a failsafe which will keep it fresh.

Chris

chris mason
03-16-2011, 07:29 PM
Oh, and as for the flavor, I like it. Actually, a fair number of people like it. The ingredients in RESULTS at the potent dosing we use are very hard to make palatable. With that said, I think we have done a solid job. In addition, the results from the product are worth it even if you don't care for the flavor. I promise you that.

killxswitch
03-16-2011, 08:44 PM
Oh, and as for the flavor, I like it. Actually, a fair number of people like it. The ingredients in RESULTS at the potent dosing we use are very hard to make palatable. With that said, I think we have done a solid job. In addition, the results from the product are worth it even if you don't care for the flavor. I promise you that.

Definitely the important part.

SMK41
03-18-2011, 01:16 PM

For what its worth, here is some recent personal experience I've had with Results. I've been on a cut since christmas. I've dropped about 12 lbs in the past 13 weeks and my strength has obviously been suffering since I was eating at +500-750 calories the past few months and now i'm eating -500 (so over a 1000 calorie swing). I've been taking Results a little over a month and managed to pull a 10 lbs PR in deadlift yesterday (435x1). I'm not saying it's 100% attributed to Results, but I believe the combination of Results+Nitrean has really helped me out a lot with my recovery and energy/endurance during workouts.

Auzzie
03-19-2011, 12:58 PM
well there's one thing no one can complain about, a direct line between the product's creator/seller and the consumer! I promise to take my results every non-workout day till its gone to give it a fair chance!

covpride
03-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Took it for the first time today. Just here to comment on taste, to me it was pretty good. I mixed it with about 18oz of water, might cut that back a bit, but thought it was pretty tasty myself. Looking forward to hitting some PRs in the future :)

killxswitch
03-23-2011, 07:45 PM
I just put in an order for another tub of Results and some chocolate Nitrean. I am getting more and more used to the taste. Swishing it around between gulps helps.

NITF
03-24-2011, 05:01 PM
Yuck?
The first time I tried results, I was fairly happy with the taste and I'm normally not much of a "tropical punch" flavor kind-of-guy. Now I crave the taste along with the tingling sensation and pump it gives me. And as others have mentioned, it's especially good when mixed with nitrean (even just a little spike really kicks it up).
Oh, and it seems to produce the "results" it claims to so far so I'm hooked

SDS
03-24-2011, 07:22 PM
It's weird because I got a jug of red when it was first introduced and had no problem with it. Second jug of red tasted like pure salt, and Chris replaced it for me with orange. For me the orange was bad enough to make me nauseous, so I gave up on it. I requested a sample of the new flavoring last time I ordered Nitrean, and it didn't set well either. I really wish I could stomach it.

GreggNJ
04-07-2011, 08:32 AM
I'm not particularly a fan of the taste of Results either, but I found if I mix in BCAA+ with it, it's actually pretty darn good. I'm going to give Vanilla Nitrean a try on my next order, so I will definitely give it a try mixing it with that.

Has anyone tried to mix Results with Chocolate Nitrean? Curious on how that would taste, but not brave enough to try.

KingWilder
04-07-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm sure this has been asked and answered before and I know what the label says, however, will RESULTS be as effective if it's taken immediately post workout?

chris mason
04-07-2011, 04:16 PM
I'm sure this has been asked and answered before and I know what the label says, however, will RESULTS be as effective if it's taken immediately post workout?

Yes, I wrote the label and formulated the product, so you can trust me here :).

Timing is not really that important other than for body composition concerns (i.e. if you are trying to lose body fat).

davhern
04-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Yes, I wrote the label and formulated the product, so you can trust me here :).

Timing is not really that important other than for body composition concerns (i.e. if you are trying to lose body fat).

So if you want to drop body fat you should take it before?

Sucks for me, as I definitely have a gut I'm trying to lose while lifting....but I pretty much hate taking supps pre-workout. I can tough it out if it really makes a difference in this regard, though.

Behemoth
04-13-2011, 07:42 AM
So if you want to drop body fat you should take it before?

Sucks for me, as I definitely have a gut I'm trying to lose while lifting....but I pretty much hate taking supps pre-workout. I can tough it out if it really makes a difference in this regard, though.

This is a common question about results. Fact is its not real important when you take it for its ergogenic benefits. With regard to taking it whilst on a diet to reduce bodyfat the most rational case could be made to take it post workout due to more depleted muscle glycogen levels and elevated glut4 hormone that may assist in optimal partioning. First thing in the morning would also be a logical time to use results. My timing is post workout on training days, and first meal on off days.

muscleup
04-16-2011, 04:41 PM
I've been taking Results an hour before workouts like the label says, but each time I either have to take a crap in the gym, get a head ache while training, or a bad stomach ache. I'm probably just going to start splitting the 2 scoops up during the day, maybe 1 scoop in the morning, and 1 an hour before workout and see how it goes. Before taking Results, I never had those problems. Has anyone else experienced similar symptoms?

NITF
04-17-2011, 12:32 AM
I've been taking Results an hour before workouts like the label says, but each time I either have to take a crap in the gym, get a head ache while training, or a bad stomach ache. I'm probably just going to start splitting the 2 scoops up during the day, maybe 1 scoop in the morning, and 1 an hour before workout and see how it goes. Before taking Results, I never had those problems. Has anyone else experienced similar symptoms?

Yikes... no... never had those problems... the headache symptom doesn't even seem plausible physiologically.

chris mason
04-17-2011, 09:25 PM

Take it PWO - problem solved. Timing of RESULTS really isn't a big deal. Daily use is.

Dgro
04-18-2011, 11:09 AM
I'm just gonna ask this here since it probably doesn't deserve it's own thread:

I see that RESULTS claims to increase training volume and intensity. Can I assume that this means I will feel less fatigued from doing the same amount of work if I take RESULTS? Here's why I'm asking: this summer I am going to be working as a box loader in a warehouse. My Dad and my brother both have had this same job and they tell me it's pretty taxing. Last summer I worked as a landscaper which meant being on my feet for 8-10 hours a day, not really doing a lot of hard work but constantly moving around and not really getting to take breaks, and even with just that I was too zapped to get a really effective workout in afterwards (aka I can go to the gym and try to maintain, but i didn't make any progress all summer). I figure with this new job it will be more of the same. Will taking RESULTS on a daily basis make me less tired from working all day, and able to get more out of my workouts?

chris mason
04-18-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm just gonna ask this here since it probably doesn't deserve it's own thread:

I see that RESULTS claims to increase training volume and intensity. Can I assume that this means I will feel less fatigued from doing the same amount of work if I take RESULTS? Here's why I'm asking: this summer I am going to be working as a box loader in a warehouse. My Dad and my brother both have had this same job and they tell me it's pretty taxing. Last summer I worked as a landscaper which meant being on my feet for 8-10 hours a day, not really doing a lot of hard work but constantly moving around and not really getting to take breaks, and even with just that I was too zapped to get a really effective workout in afterwards (aka I can go to the gym and try to maintain, but i didn't make any progress all summer). I figure with this new job it will be more of the same. Will taking RESULTS on a daily basis make me less tired from working all day, and able to get more out of my workouts?

Yes, after about 10 days of use it should help you in that respect.

Dgro
04-18-2011, 09:40 PM
Cool

Also I love that I can personally ask the guy who made the damn product... this is what I call customer service. Thanks

Brian C
04-21-2011, 09:25 PM
I absolutely love the taste. Just saying

NITF
05-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Question: Would I still get the benefits of Results if I only took one scoop a day vs two? What about one scoop on rest days and two scoops on training days? Are the doses of HMB and creatine at those levels still going to do something for me? I'm trying to keep my calories down and also stretch my supply of Results out (sorry Chris, I'll still buy plenty).

chris mason
05-15-2011, 03:28 PM
We haven't tested it like that, but the 2 scoops and 1 scoop idea may work. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

nhernan1986
05-18-2011, 11:08 AM
I keep mine in the cubbard and never have issues.

I like the taste. I do mix mine with BCAAS and nitrean often too though.

As for results, I can vouch for the product. I see a drop off in performance if Im not taking it regularly.

Scott, just wanted to let you know that Chris recommends that if you stacking your RESULTS with the BCAA, then take the BCAA pre-workout and the RESULTS post-workout...

Aside from the monumental benefits of taking RESULTS, I actually really like it. I also really like the BCAA. I think ALN has done really well with making products that taste good compared to its competition. I'm not saying that I would go out and drink these for the taste, but have you tried any other BCAA's before?!? They usually taste pretty foul. I take RESULTS with 8-10oz of water after my workout and then make my OPTICENshake... I've never mixed it with anything else, but I'll try to add it into my vanilla OPTICEN next time just to see how it tastes.

El Chupacabra
05-18-2011, 01:04 PM
Tastes fine to me. I've been mixing it with the BCAA as well. Since I live out of the country, I ration it by taking results/bcaa on work days and bcaa/creatine500 on off days.

Dgro
05-28-2011, 08:19 PM
Saturday 5/14 I started taking RESULTS. Thursday 5/19 I realized that my body needed a break from lifting pretty badly, so I put a temporary halt to my training. I kept taking RESULTS during this break because, since it apparently takes about a week for it to kick in and take effect (so I've heard), it would be counter-productive to stop. So I kept taking RESULTS...last night, 5/27, I returned to the gym and did my first Bench workout since January. I matched a lifetime PR, and I daresay it was kinda easy.

I think this stuff is working...

methomas88
05-29-2011, 01:44 PM
I have to throw in my 2 cents worth. I love Results and I think it taste great. I drink it in just water and I have mixed it with Vanilla and Strawberry Nitrean, which tastes great. Don't think I will mix it with Chocolate though.

I am a Letter Carrier with the USPS and I walk anywhere from 6 to 10 miles a day, sometimes I have to walk up steep hills in order to make deliveries, one area is so steep they call it Goat Hill. I am expected to be able to carry up to 70 pounds of mail with me during deliveries. I started bringing my At Large shaker mixed with Results and drank it during the day. I also take ETS in the mornings and before I go to bed. It keeps me going all day long and I don't feel sluggish. Before that I was sluggish and my legs would get sore. If I forget my Results, then I notice the difference.

Bottomline-I LOVE RESULTS and will not switch. Tomorrow I will start back on my Powerlifting training after a lay off because of work and injury.

Thank you At Large Nutrition!!!

chris mason
05-29-2011, 04:57 PM
You're welcome!