PDA

View Full Version : Starting Over again!!

enjoisht
03-18-2011, 11:47 AM
Ok guys.. so like the title says i got hardcore into working out last year and then life hit me... got lazy and comfortable and quit... BAD idea... last year i went from 216 to 193 lbs by working out hard and dieting in about 8 months... But it think i went a little too hardcore and ate too good so i got tired of it really quick... I have been back to the gym since January 10th 2011 and i think im making good progress... I have decided to post pictures and keep up with a small progress journal to keep me motivated... Im doing all natural with just protien and a decent diet... Running has been my savior for weight loss this time.. Dont make fun of my man titties hahahah you guys gotta help me turn them into muscle!!!

Not sure what i weighed on January 10th i was scared to look , but on Feb 1, 2011 i weighed in at 210.2 lbs at 6 foot tall and like 24% body fat (23 years old)... i was discusted with myself... i was almost back to my old 216 weight... As of today Friday March 18th i weigh 194.2lbs and i feel great!! Just gotta keep on going... any help or info or kind words will be greatly appreciated...

2/1/11 pic is @ 210.2
3/16/11 pic is @ 195.6

Dont hate on the man titties.... lol

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1928/workoutprogress.jpg

GazzyG
03-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Mate, what a cracking weight loss in such a short time, nice work!!

enjoisht
03-18-2011, 06:43 PM
Mate, what a cracking weight loss in such a short time, nice work!!

Thanks man im really having fun with it!! I have been running/jogging normally 3 miles per night before my weight work out (which is low weight high rep).. But i have one day off during the week because i work full shift saturdays so that day i am running more, i got 5.2 miles in 60 minutes Wednesday!!... my goal is 6 miles in 60 minutes... I am really looking forward to sticking with it this time and making some real progress...

Behemoth
03-19-2011, 07:47 PM
Very impressive transformation for that time. Very, very impressive to be honest. Care to share more about your diet?

Kiff
03-20-2011, 06:47 AM
Brilliant work stick with it mate!

enjoisht
03-22-2011, 12:05 PM
Very impressive transformation for that time. Very, very impressive to be honest. Care to share more about your diet?

my diet is actually not the greatest... here is a normal day for me

i leave for work at 830am eat two nuitrigrain bars and 12oz bottle of orange juice... lunch i usually have a turkey sandwich on toasted wheat bread with a bagel chip (dehydrated wheat bagel)... for a snack between i eat lots of celery or and apple/orange etc... i am usually off work by 8pm and from there i go to the gym until about 930pm... dinner is hard because its so late but i usually stick with grilled chicken breasts with lemon pepper seasoning in a wheat smart carb wrap or over a salad with my protein shake... and of course lots of water throughout the day... saturdays i eat WHATEVER i want and drink WHATEVER i want...this is how i keep sane... sometimes ill have a burger with fries sometimes a nice steak and taters dinner... you know soul food lol... but then sundays im back to normal and try to keep is healthy as possible plus im on the baseball field on most sundays or playing in the flag football league so im active pretty much all the time..

i dont think my diet is the greatest but its working so far and im happy with the results so im gonna keep at it... i will post a new picture in about a week or so... after a long saturday night at the bar i weighed in yesterday at 195.0 lol so back to the grind.. my goal for this week is 193!! back where i ended last time!!

enjoisht
04-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Alright guys... well i hit my first goal of 193.2... i am now officially back to the where i quit last time, but im still going strong... I wish i took some before pictures of my arms and figure and stuff but here is some progress pics... nothing impressive just a picture for now and i will start from here...

Oh and as for running i almost got my goal Thursday did 5.65 Miles in 60 minutes.. almost to 6 miles!

what i look like as of april 1 2011
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l143/Enjoisht/gymprogress2.jpg

Arms as of April 1 2011... def see some change since January... im measuring 14 inches right now both arms..
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l143/Enjoisht/gymprogress3.jpg

Legs... wish my whole body could have this much tone... lol..April 1 2011
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l143/Enjoisht/2011-03-31_20-44-16_334.jpg