PDA

View Full Version : 3/18/11...Log press and Yoke *VIDEO*

Brian Hopper
03-19-2011, 11:39 AM
Here is a video of me doing some log presses with Scott Weech and the yoke with Scott, Jeremy Hoornstra, and Brad Dunn.

_54RyPcZukY

barryisawinnah
03-19-2011, 03:01 PM
awesome ****

where at in lakeland do you train?

I'm from Sarasota but haven't lived there in over 5 years now.

Brian Hopper
03-19-2011, 03:22 PM
awesome ****

where at in lakeland do you train?

I'm from Sarasota but haven't lived there in over 5 years now.

Thanks!!! We train at "Deb's Gym" in Lakeland.

shocker4221
03-19-2011, 08:23 PM
you guys are animals! Since you started the strongman training, how is it affecting your other training, do you feel more beat up or are your muscles more fatigued? Keep up the hard work, I know it's going to pay off big

Brian Hopper
03-19-2011, 09:44 PM
you guys are animals! Since you started the strongman training, how is it affecting your other training, do you feel more beat up or are your muscles more fatigued? Keep up the hard work, I know it's going to pay off big

Thanks buddy!!! So far i'm feeling pretty good, but we'll see. Like right now I feel ok, I'm just a little sore. So far I don't feel that fatigued at all either when I'm training events, so that's a plus.

NickAus
03-20-2011, 03:09 PM
Looking very strong Tank!!

Cool training video!!

Brian Hopper
03-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Looking very strong Tank!!

Cool training video!!

Thanks Nick, I'll try and keep them coming.

Tom Mutaffis
03-21-2011, 04:47 AM
Nice job, are you planning on competing in the 231 lbs class or 265 lbs class?

hulk242
03-21-2011, 10:36 AM
Strong work guys. What a lineup!

vdizenzo
03-22-2011, 05:49 AM
Lots of work done there, excellent job! It's good to see Jeremy, I feel like he has been out of the picture for a while. He's a tremendous lifter, as are you all.

Brian Hopper
03-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Nice job, are you planning on competing in the 231 lbs class or 265 lbs class?
Thanks Tom!!! It turns out that I won't be able to compete at Scott's competition. We are going on vacation, so I have to skip out on it. But I will continue with strongman training.

Strong work guys. What a lineup!
Thanks alot Adam!!!

Lots of work done there, excellent job! It's good to see Jeremy, I feel like he has been out of the picture for a while. He's a tremendous lifter, as are you all.
Thanks Vin!!! Jeremy is a great guy and very strong. So is Brad Dunn, both of them are very friendly. It's pretty cool to be able to train with all these big name lifters and world record holders. Hopefully some day I'll be at their level.

Tom Mutaffis
03-23-2011, 01:43 AM
Thanks Tom!!! It turns out that I won't be able to compete at Scott's competition. We are going on vacation, so I have to skip out on it. But I will continue with strongman training.

I will let you know if I hear of any other contests that would be within driving distance; I believe that there should be one at a fitness convention in Georgia some time in September or October.

Brian Hopper
03-23-2011, 04:25 AM
I will let you know if I hear of any other contests that would be within driving distance; I believe that there should be one at a fitness convention in Georgia some time in September or October.

Cool, I'll look into it, thanks!!!!