PDA

View Full Version : Availability of AtLarge in Dubai

bedroomsport
03-22-2011, 05:21 AM
Hi,

I am about to start the HTC-12 routine (in about an hour :strong:)

I have just finished reading the PDF (which I found some typos in if you know who I can contact to get them fixed, or send an edited version too :) )

I like the look of a couple of the products (I have some similar gear, ( Muscletech BCAA Hardcore, Optimum Nutrition gold standard Whey, Hydroxcut Advanced and Labrada Nutrition 100% L-Glutamine that was given to me) but am prepared to throw these out and get At Large Nutrition products.

The problem is that the rather stupid/ignorant customs officers here in Dubai never let anything like that through. Do you have a supplier of your products here, and if not would you be interested in setting up import/export?

Cheers ,

N

Off Road
03-23-2011, 07:02 AM
I don't know much about your customs checks, but I would think that shipping charges would be high. It would probably be better to find something local.

bedroomsport
03-23-2011, 07:19 AM
I don't know much about your customs checks, but I would think that shipping charges would be high. It would probably be better to find something local.

I'm not really concerned about the cost, I want quality, and most of the products here are shithouse

chris mason
03-27-2011, 06:34 PM
We will ship there, but I don't know what customs will do with the products.

Tom Mutaffis
03-30-2011, 03:21 PM
From what I have read it appears that customs for Dubai can be pretty tough and they may not allow you to import nutritional supplements (one person mentioned that their order was detained for being "human medicine"). In some cases you may be able to pay a tax and they will allow your items to come through - but I would contact them before hand to find out the process.

zhucelun789
03-30-2011, 08:22 PM
I like the look of a couple of the products (I have some similar gear, ( Muscletech BCAA Hardcore, Optimum Nutrition gold standard Whey, Hydroxcut Advanced and Labrada Nutrition 100% L-Glutamine that was given to me) but am prepared to throw these out and get At Large Nutrition products.

The problem is that the rather stupid/ignorant customs officers here in Dubai never let anything like that through. Do you