PDA

View Full Version : Fitlog analysis

Auzzie
03-23-2011, 07:13 PM
Im sure some of you have the eating down to an exact science. Can someone help me dial in my macro intake percentages for fat/carbs/protein?

IM 6"0 195lbs with approx 165lbs lean muscle mass, i'm looking to increase my size and strength for the big 3 lifts. Routine is going well but the food is a mystery to me. I usually struggle to reach the 3000 calories i was aiming for which is why opticen is in there twice, a more accurate caloric number would help too.

Hows it look?

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_8M1D8bU_BCc/TYqZnQI2P9I/AAAAAAAAAG4/l0Q9szbiobU/s576/323.JPG

RichMcGuire
03-23-2011, 08:11 PM
I guess it depends. Are you gaining weight? If not, you should increase your kcals.

Looking at just your stats and the print, I'd guess your kcals were a little low though. So are your carbs. Normally, I'd suggest lowering your protein and increasing your carbs in that case but since you might be off on total kcals, you could add in some sort of starchy food or drink to 1) get more carbs 2)get more kcals. I don't see much point in going way beyong 1gram of protein per lb of bodyweight when you're trying to gain weight.

It could be as simple as having another glass or 2 of chocolate milk or another banana. That way you can leave your protein alone and increase your kcals/carbs.

Ultimately, if it's working, keep at it.

Behemoth
03-23-2011, 08:25 PM
It looks pretty good. Just vary the overall intake to meet your goals.