PDA

View Full Version : why do i want nitrean?

Auzzie
03-30-2011, 10:55 AM
So im digging the opticen and am about to reorder and i wanna know why i want nitrean instead of this (http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3513369), my current protein...

much appreciated !!

killxswitch
03-30-2011, 11:38 AM
Nitrean instead of Opticen? Chris will tell you Opticen is better. But Nitrean is a lot cheaper.

Off Road
03-30-2011, 12:02 PM
Nitrean is good if you want to manage your macros more...as in cutting.

Auzzie
03-30-2011, 12:29 PM
no no, im getting opticen again.. i linked to the protein im currently taking which is THIS GNC AMP PROTEIN (http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3513369)and im wondering which would be better as a protein supplement... what i have now or nitrean but more importantly WHY...

killxswitch
03-30-2011, 12:52 PM
There was just a thread on this recently but basically Nitrean has multiple types of protein that work immediately and also over time. Most whey-only protein powders must be absorbed by the body quickly or are not used. So whereas a scoop of whey protein (or 3 in the case of the GNC stuff) might have x number of grams of protein, only a certain percentage of that protein is actually used by your body. Presumably with Nitrean the percentage of protein actually used by the body will be greater.

Plus the GNC stuff is $60 for 17 servings, which seems a little ridiculous.

SDS
03-30-2011, 02:11 PM
60 bux for 3 lbs? Dang. Nitrean is like $55 for 4.6 lbs.

chris mason
03-31-2011, 07:05 PM
As mentioned, Nitrean's blend is what makes it great. You retain more on a gram for gram basis than any whey only product.

vdizenzo
04-01-2011, 08:57 AM
I was mixing proteins years ago and always had great benefits. I was really glad when a few companies smartened up and started doing it. There is a reason Nitrean has been chosen best protein by Men's Health magazine multiple times.

Auzzie
04-01-2011, 10:09 AM
I was mixing proteins years ago and always had great benefits. I was really glad when a few companies smartened up and started doing it. There is a reason Nitrean has been chosen best protein by Men's Health magazine multiple times.

At large pays for advertising? LOL, im sick of people calling our business saying "we'd like to feature your studio in our magazine..... 10 minutes int the conversation, now we do ask featured people to pay for 3 months of advertising just to support the business!!! haha.... i think i'll give it a try

look out for my order chris!!

chris mason
04-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Shit, I only wish we could afford to advertise in Men's Health. I feel I owe it to them if nothing else.

ScottYard
04-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Digestibility is huge as well. Im lactose intolerant and other brands give me the shits. I dont have that issue with any of atlarges products.

baja_stx
04-21-2011, 09:47 AM
What is the approximate whey/casein/egg blend ratio?