PDA

View Full Version : Scott Porter - Warrior Workout

Tom Mutaffis
04-04-2011, 05:49 PM
A friend of mine is a finalist in the Warrior Workout contest (winner gets an appearance on the show Spartacus). He is a LW Pro Strongman, Firefighter, and owner of Desert Strength Gym in Arizona.

http://apps.facebook.com/metrxvideocontest/video_detail.php?id=505

Please vote for him if you like the video.

chris mason
04-04-2011, 08:04 PM
I voted :).

LouPac
04-04-2011, 08:23 PM
He's a beast, he got my vote.

Dan Fanelli
04-04-2011, 09:19 PM
He'd make all the actors look like little kids lolz....

hoot
04-04-2011, 10:15 PM
He just got one more vote. Hope he wins.

SEOINAGE
04-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Wow he looks like he could rip the guys on the show in half. I voted for him, wish him luck. I don't get it though, if the contest is to see who makes the most progress on their workout program? Cause I'm sure this guy was a monster long before entering that contest.

Tom Mutaffis
04-05-2011, 08:24 AM
I know that Scott appreciates all of the support.

Wow he looks like he could rip the guys on the show in half. I voted for him, wish him luck. I don't get it though, if the contest is to see who makes the most progress on their workout program? Cause I'm sure this guy was a monster long before entering that contest.

To be honest I did not read the specifics on the contest but I believe that it was just to send in a clip of some 'extreme' training. If they were looking for someone who has made a lot of recent progress then Scott could still be a candidate since he recently completed a bit of a physique transformation - although he has been strong for quite some time.

Pure Water
04-05-2011, 08:52 AM
I voted for him :D

SEOINAGE
04-05-2011, 10:40 AM
I know that Scott appreciates all of the support.

To be honest I did not read the specifics on the contest but I believe that it was just to send in a clip of some 'extreme' training. If they were looking for someone who has made a lot of recent progress then Scott could still be a candidate since he recently completed a bit of a physique transformation - although he has been strong for quite some time.

"Send in your best combat training routine for a chance at a walk-on role in the Met-Rx Warrior Workout Contest. "

That is all i could find in my brief search. I thought it was some workout they made up people had to follow and post results or something. This is much cooler.

edit: i was hoping i could view some of the other submissions but was unable to find where to view them.