PDA

View Full Version : Strongman Training (Indiana)

charp
04-12-2011, 10:38 AM
looking for a spot to do strongman training in fort wayne indiana area.any help appreciated

Tom Mutaffis
04-12-2011, 01:12 PM
looking for a spot to do strongman training in fort wayne indiana area.any help appreciated

Depending on how far you are willing to drive there are some good groups to train with in Indianapolis, IN and Columbus, OH. It looks like either one would be about a two hour drive each way but there are a lot of guys who travel that far to train with experienced athletes.

I will ask around to see if there is anyone closer to you and if you would like information for the facilities in Indianapolis or Columbus just let me know.

killxswitch
04-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Tom I have looked into this a bit, who in Indy would you recommend? I did come across indianastrongman.com which is run by John Albrecht but I don't know much about him or his crew.

Tom Mutaffis
04-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Chad Coy is an ASC Pro Strongman and is about 45 minutes from Fort Wayne, he owns Powerhouse Gym but I believe that his strongman equipment is kept in another location. Here is his contact information:

Chad Coy
c/o Powerhouse Gym
3040 S. Lafountain
Kokomo, In. 46902
Gym: 765.864.0810
Email: chad_coy@yahoo.com

Tom Mutaffis
04-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Tom I have looked into this a bit, who in Indy would you recommend? I did come across indianastrongman.com which is run by John Albrecht but I don't know much about him or his crew.

John would be a good guy to train with, I am not sure how big his training group is or exactly what equipment they have but he is an experienced competitor.

The gentleman who I was talking about in Indy is Jason Nunn, he is the owner of Nunn's Performance Training and is a top LW strongman.

Here is Jason's contact info: http://www.nunnsperformancetraining.com/contact/

charp
04-12-2011, 05:30 PM
thanks guys

Tom Mutaffis
04-13-2011, 07:40 AM
thanks guys

You're welcome.

Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with regarding your training, competitions, etc.

killxswitch
04-13-2011, 09:18 AM
John would be a good guy to train with, I am not sure how big his training group is or exactly what equipment they have but he is an experienced competitor.

The gentleman who I was talking about in Indy is Jason Nunn, he is the owner of Nunn's Performance Training and is a top LW strongman.

Here is Jason's contact info: http://www.nunnsperformancetraining.com/contact/

Thanks Tom!

Tom Mutaffis
04-13-2011, 09:33 AM
Thanks Tom!

No problem, and feel free to use my name if you contact Jason.

killxswitch
04-13-2011, 10:32 AM
No problem, and feel free to use my name if you contact Jason.

This is one of the many reasons why WBB is so awesome.