PDA

View Full Version : Need help setting up a diet

zebber
04-15-2011, 12:48 PM
I've read some articles about diet such as "To Bulk or to Cut, That is the Question- Or is it?" and have read and printed out "What a Body Builder Eats..." which is a great list on what foods to eat. But I am not sure how to set up the diet like what to eat in the morning? what to eat before and after the workout? and when are carbs best consumed? If anybody could give me some suggestions on how to set it up or even direct me to an article that shows me how to do it. Thanks

Behemoth
04-15-2011, 02:27 PM
http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?141719-How-to-setup-an-initial-diet

Behemoth
04-15-2011, 02:31 PM
space the nutrients that you determine that you need however suits your needs best. Peoples hunger, energy, workout timing etc will all differ and there's hardly a best or worst way.

I would consume no less than one fourth of your total nutrition near you workout and easily as high as 50% between pre and post workout meals. Any other time doesn't matter when you eat so long as you hit your allotments each day.

zebber
04-15-2011, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the link and the info. So as long as I'm getting the nutrients I need it really doesn't matter when I consume them.

Behemoth
04-16-2011, 05:20 AM
Yes.