PDA

View Full Version : Need diet help to get bulk in the right places

hatfield
04-15-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm 27yrs old 6ft and 205lbs. My issue is I have naturaly thin arms. I seem to carry my fat and bulk in my stomach/love handle area and can't but mass on my arms where I want them. If I diet to loose fat I won't get big biceps but if I eat a lot my stomach/lovehandles get worse. What can I do?

JT111
04-16-2011, 02:01 AM
I'm 27yrs old 6ft and 205lbs. My issue is I have naturaly thin arms. I seem to carry my fat and bulk in my stomach/love handle area and can't but mass on my arms where I want them. If I diet to loose fat I won't get big biceps but if I eat a lot my stomach/lovehandles get worse. What can I do?

Well if your new to lifting i'd suggest just clean bulking & going on a good program (HCT-12, SL5x5 or SS) make the most of your beginner gains! As you add lean body mass (muscle) your arms will grow. It takes time and dedication, building muscle takes tiiimmmmmeeee!

- PS, if you want bigger arms concentrate on your triceps not biceps ;) they are a bigger muscle.

Hope this helps.

Behemoth
04-16-2011, 05:23 AM
Unfortunately there is little that you can do to distribute the allotment of your fat. Focus instead on adding muscle where you need/want it and keeping overall bodyfat to less.