PDA

View Full Version : Experience needed! - Nutrition Plan advice!

JT111
04-22-2011, 02:41 PM
I'm after a good solid nutrition plan that will help me burn fat, and preferably keep as much muscle mass as possible. I 'm open to all suggestions, but either a link/written plan would be most useful! ( I need it written to follow). Also i'm a university student; therefore, i can't afford really fancy stuff, - salmon, ect.

Stats

5.9. 195 pounds. 17-18% aprox BF

Would like around 12-14% as a target. Any suggestions on how long this will take would be helpful!
Also i managed to buy some Maximuscle thermobol to aid cheap! This could be included anywhere.
I'm on a SL 5x5 W/O program atm, suggestions on if this need change ect is welcome. I'm also looking to add interval training too!

Thanks for all suggestions and advice! If i have missed anything please mention!

Behemoth
04-22-2011, 09:34 PM
There's a lot of info around here if you do a little a digging for it. For instance, this is a sticky in this section
http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?141719-How-to-setup-an-initial-diet

- Could take a month maybe two. I would not worry about how long it will take, just shoot for regular gradual fatloss. Try to rush it or get in a hurry and it will usually backfire.
- The supp you listed is not worth spending your money on.
- 5x5 should serve you well.

JT111
04-23-2011, 06:30 AM
There's a lot of info around here if you do a little a digging for it. For instance, this is a sticky in this section
http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?141719-How-to-setup-an-initial-diet

- Could take a month maybe two. I would not worry about how long it will take, just shoot for regular gradual fatloss. Try to rush it or get in a hurry and it will usually backfire.
- The supp you listed is not worth spending your money on.
- 5x5 should serve you well.

Thats perfect, thanks Behemoth, the thread is great! I'll keep going with 5x5 then! - Have you tried MM Thermobol before?

f=ma
04-23-2011, 08:37 AM
it looks like a decent thermo. once you run out, i would always recommend making your own stimulant.. FAR more effective in every way.

i continue to prefer a mixture of green tea extract, caffeine, and ephedrine... 200/25/whatever (caff/eph/gte) 2-3 per day. there is no over-the-counter, superior fat burner/appetite suppressant than ephedrine.

Behemoth
04-23-2011, 11:36 AM
Thats perfect, thanks Behemoth, the thread is great! I'll keep going with 5x5 then! - Have you tried MM Thermobol before?

F=MA has some good advice above. As far as any premade "fat burner" you may find, a yohimbe based stack is probably the best you can get these days. Though I've used them with very little reportable success, there is evidence for their [yohimbe based fatbuners] benefit at a lean levels to mobilize stubborn fat.

As far as anyone else, the old ephedrine and caffeine stack is likely their best bet. Especially the more overweight they are.

Time+Patience
05-05-2011, 10:56 AM
F=MA has some good advice above. As far as any premade "fat burner" you may find, a yohimbe based stack is probably the best you can get these days. Though I've used them with very little reportable success, there is evidence for their [yohimbe based fatbuners] benefit at a lean levels to mobilize stubborn fat..

it looks like a decent thermo. once you run out, i would always recommend making your own stimulant.. FAR more effective in every way.

i continue to prefer a mixture of green tea extract, caffeine, and ephedrine... 200/25/whatever (caff/eph/gte) 2-3 per day. there is no over-the-counter, superior fat burner/appetite suppressant than ephedrine.

I recall Rory stating some of the individual parts of a homemade fat burner of sorts and I couldn't recall what he was referring to, and here is a solid recommendation.

I would stray away from the ephedrine as I think it's a banned supplement from natural competition, or it was when I last looked.

I recall hearing Hoodia as something that can help curb the appetite. I think Rory referred to Hoodia and Green Tea Extract as a combination for tea to help suppress the appetite.

Correct me if I'm wrong or am thinking of the wrong combinations.