PDA

View Full Version : USPA Week 1 training

Rob Luyando
04-24-2011, 09:37 AM
Going to change things up for a while. One of my MHP Team Members Anthony King wants to meet up with me at a Single Ply meet so I decided to take him up on the offer. He currently holds the IPA Raw World record at 242 and 275. Normally a bodybuilder he is getting strong quickly and catching on. He trains with legendary Joe Mazza's crew. I am going to compete at the 275 lbs class to qualify for the USPA Olympia meet. Anthony King will suprise a lot of people and push me. This is the first training cycle for the meet and the first time I have had a single ply on in years. This shirt is a little big so with some fine tuning big things should happen.

qscUD3IT2-I

kingns
04-24-2011, 12:07 PM
Is that a single ply overkill and if so can you please give WAY more info on it?

J Stottlemire
04-25-2011, 06:44 AM
This is cool you are trying some Single ply, look forward to you hitting something huge, and maybe getting on the olympia stage with you Rob.

Ryano
04-25-2011, 12:47 PM
That's some great lifting. What's with the mega burnout sets?

UncleAl
04-25-2011, 02:50 PM
Impressive as always, Rob. Best of luck!

Rob Luyando
04-26-2011, 08:26 PM
Yes single Ply Overkill Closed back shirt. Met up with Rudy last week and we had a in depth discussion about what modifications to make to the design. I think we are going to make a few minor adjustments after this first workout.

Pops the extra work is what makes the diference. Not to mention with the diet I am on I need some fat burning work. Been on the diet roughly three weeks and have already increased my range of motion a few inches.