PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Nitrean

GreggNJ
04-26-2011, 08:55 AM
I just received my order of Vanilla Nitrean. I was a little wary at first since other vanilla's I have tried taste AWFUL. Even though Chocolate Nitrean was the best tasting protein powder I had ever had, I was still a little apprehensive about the Vanilla

Well, I was completely wrong - i think i may like Vanilla better than Chocolate! It's VERY tasty and even easier to drink multiple scoops when using just water - it tastes like a vanilla milkshake.

It's really delicious!

Off Road
04-26-2011, 09:03 AM
Vanilla Nitrean is my favorite too.

Behemoth
04-26-2011, 09:38 AM
Agreed, vanilla nitrean is very good

killxswitch
04-26-2011, 10:05 AM
Is it more mixable than chocolate? My chocolate nitrean tastes great but I have to IMMEDIATELY start shaking it otherwise it starts to clump. This is with milk, I don't know if it's any different in water.

Behemoth
04-26-2011, 10:35 AM
The colder the liquid the more prone to clumping, this is true with any shake.

killxswitch
04-26-2011, 12:00 PM
Makes sense B it's just worse about clumping than the ON stuff I've used in the past (which was vanilla) and I wondered if vanilla Nitrean was similarly smoother with less clumping.

GreggNJ
04-26-2011, 02:04 PM
Makes sense B it's just worse about clumping than the ON stuff I've used in the past (which was vanilla) and I wondered if vanilla Nitrean was similarly smoother with less clumping.

I mixed mine using a shaker cup and water from the office water cooler. I thought it mixed VERY well.