PDA

View Full Version : Ordering a belt (APT?)

Cricket_Fire
04-26-2011, 06:49 PM
I'm thinking about ordering the 13mm single prong economy belt from APT. Just wanted to check people's experiences ordering through them? They have a code on the site that says it ends in Feb, so just making sure it's still a good site

Thanks

Paul Sousa
04-26-2011, 07:00 PM
I've heard their service has been pretty poor as of late, and most of their products are out of stock. I've read a lot of great reviews of http://www.bestbelts.net/ lately, both for the quality of the belts and for their service.

Mark!
04-26-2011, 07:35 PM
The Inzer Forever belt is my favorite for sure. Single prong, but I'm thinking of checking out the lever belts. Ordering takes a few, unless you find a place around you that keeps them in stock, lucky me that house of pain is 10 minutes away, they stock all inzer gear, so I bypass inzer all together to get their equipment, makes me happy.

theBarzeen
04-26-2011, 07:41 PM
My wife and I ordered our belts from Bobs belts back in 2009 and they still look brand new. Best $100 I have spent on gear so far.

He makes them to order, to your exact waist size ( measured with whatever gear you do or don't wear) and made to your color specs, # of prongs, and thickness.

It does take a few weeks to get them in because of this, but I'd do it again if I ever lost mine.

Goll65
04-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Yeah I got the Inzer 13mm forever belt with the lever.I love it you can get it so much tighter with the lever(great for squats not deads). Anyhow if you get it in black they have em stock, or you can pick the color doesnt caost extra just takes them time to make. Go to inzernet.com check the sale and bargain bins might be able to get a deal. Mine was about $100 with s&h brand new custom made>