PDA

View Full Version : ETS

GreggNJ
05-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Just went to order some BCAA and ETS, but I saw that ETS was not on the product list :cry:

Any idea on when it will be back available?

chris mason
05-13-2011, 08:44 PM
If all goes well late next week.

NITF
05-13-2011, 09:06 PM
If all goes well late next week.

Man, I hope so... I've been putting off ordering my normal stack for weeks just to get ETS, talk about a "must have" item.

chris mason
05-13-2011, 09:37 PM
Turst me, I'm doing my best and I value your business.

vdizenzo
05-16-2011, 08:35 AM
When you put out supplements that work, they go fast. I try to keep a month ahead. There's nothing worse than running out of supps.

Behemoth
05-16-2011, 07:00 PM
When you put out supplements that work, they go fast. I try to keep a month ahead. There's nothing worse than running out of supps.

I do the same. And even up to 3-4 month supplies at a time to also save on shipping. My orders usually come in multiple shipping boxes lol... 8-10 boxes of novus bars, 4 or 5 jugs of both nitrean and results at a time etc.

chris mason
05-17-2011, 09:07 AM
Vincent, while you are right, in this case it's simply a delay on the part of the supplier.

nhernan1986
05-18-2011, 11:29 AM
I actually didn't notice much difference in recovery during my bulking cycle with ETS, I did notice a difference in sleep. I take it exactly as recommended. When I REALLY noticed a difference is now in my cutting cycle. I ran out briefly for a week of the ETS and the difference was shocking. I went from DT training to my 5-day split routine that I've used in the past and now that I'm cutting, instead of my body taking 3-4 days of full recovery per muscle group, with ETS it'll shave a day to a day 1/2 off the recovery time! I love this stuff.

*I'm sure the main reason that I didn't notice as much of a difference during the bulking cycle is the surplus in nutrients from the calorie surplus, but man is it noticeable during the deficit stage! Anyone else experience something similar??

chris mason
05-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Ok, it is back live! Thanks to everyone for their patience!