PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on with APT?

jrock85
05-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Hey everyone, I know we got a bunch of big lifters in here, just curious if anyone has ordered from APT lately. I have ordered from them in the past, but lately it just seems messy, and my last order for a belt I put in a month and a half ago, no responses via emails, phone calls, tried emailing Debbie, she doesn't work there anymore, any info would be awesome.

Thanks

theBarzeen
05-13-2011, 09:41 PM
I mentioned the story behind this in a thread a few weeks back.... long story short. Debbie used to do all the customer relations around there and since she does not work there any more Alan has been letting some of that stuff slide..... lots of stuff is out of stock but " will be in by the end of the month"

I ordered a few harnesses from APT through Amazon and they came in 3 days, no problems. But they were in stock.

I'd say your best bet is to call over there and ask what's in stock.

jrock85
05-14-2011, 12:01 PM
Alright, I love the products, it just sucks not knowing when your orders going to come in, i mean 6+weeks so far, and guessing another few weeks. When I ordered the belt it said in stock, i know it said allow two weeks for the sizing. With the calling, no one ever answers. I just hope that Alan gets it together, company seems to be getting flamed a lot.

theBarzeen
05-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Didn't mean to sound like I was flaming APT.... I like the wraps a lot, and my order came in just fine.........

jrock85
05-14-2011, 11:23 PM
No lol i know. I meant just from looking on other site boards, and their forums especially. Yea I love their wraps to and just wanta see the company do good again.

Brian C
05-15-2011, 09:17 AM
ITs a shame. Other than their wraps, I loved their Apex shirts. When I was single ply, I hit bigger numbers with it than my katana. Love to see them get more respect.

Mikey J
05-18-2011, 09:59 AM
They don't return calls at least not my first 3! Ordered some in stock stuff over a month ago...AND I paid for 3 day shooing, NOTHING! Called 3 times and emailed both accounts 3+ each. I also wanted to try the elbow sleeves our a year ago and they're the same ones still out of stock. Ill stick to Jackals and Elite for all my products.