Rob Luyando
05-15-2011, 01:52 PM
b-T7tBaO7og

Another week of training for June 25th USPA meet

Hobo Beard
05-15-2011, 02:53 PM
b-T7tBaO7og

Another week of training for June 25th USPA meet

As a raw powerlifter, I often watch shirt bench videos and wonder how much the lifter can do raw.

Then, I watch your video and you do 600 raw warming-up!

Your power and bar speed is amazing, but what's even more impressing is the volume of both BIG raw and shirted singles you can handle in a single workout.

In the days after your ME bench day, do you feel like you got attacked by a group of skinheads with bats, or has your body gotten used to the high ME reps volume?

Travis Bell
05-15-2011, 03:12 PM
Extremely impressive benching Rob!

That 600 raw was pretty sick as was the 835!

Brian Hopper
05-15-2011, 04:24 PM
Nice benching Rob!!!

Rob Luyando
05-15-2011, 06:04 PM
As a raw powerlifter, I often watch shirt bench videos and wonder how much the lifter can do raw.

Then, I watch your video and you do 600 raw warming-up!

Your power and bar speed is amazing, but what's even more impressing is the volume of both BIG raw and shirted singles you can handle in a single workout.

In the days after your ME bench day, do you feel like you got attacked by a group of skinheads with bats, or has your body gotten used to the high ME reps volume?

You obviously wasn't paying attention to my haircut. It is what it is. Volume is hard on the body but pays off in the end. I will taper it down a few weeks out from the meet.

vdizenzo
05-15-2011, 08:30 PM
Great training Rob, you look dialed in.