PDA

View Full Version : Question about elbow sleeves (rehband}

jrock85
05-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Hey everyone, right now I use the tommy kono knee sleeves for elbow, the seams are tearing, looking for something more durable. I heard the blue rehbands were the best and have been wanting to try them, I seen jackal's gym site had them, just curious on which to get. Do people use the older original blue knee sleeves for elbow's, or were there original blue ones designed for the elbows, if so didn't see them.

Thanks

Tom Mutaffis
05-20-2011, 02:00 PM
Hey everyone, right now I use the tommy kono knee sleeves for elbow, the seams are tearing, looking for something more durable. I heard the blue rehbands were the best and have been wanting to try them, I seen jackal's gym site had them, just curious on which to get. Do people use the older original blue knee sleeves for elbow's, or were there original blue ones designed for the elbows, if so didn't see them.

Thanks

The original blue knee sleeves can be used on your elbows, they will just provide a bit more coverage area than a typical elbow sleeve. I would not recommend the new grey/black rehbands since they are thinner and people have had durability issues with them.

Personally I like cloth sleves better for my elbows, but APT has been out of stock recently and everyone seems to have sizing issues with the EliteFTS ones.

IronDiggy
05-20-2011, 02:14 PM
The original blue knee sleeves can be used on your elbows, they will just provide a bit more coverage area than a typical elbow sleeve. I would not recommend the new grey/black rehbands since they are thinner and people have had durability issues with them.

Personally I like cloth sleves better for my elbows, but APT has been out of stock recently and everyone seems to have sizing issues with the EliteFTS ones.

Def avoid the new rehbands. I have a pair and the seam around the edge really cuts into my arms and causes a lot of bicep pain.

jrock85
05-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Alright sounds good , yea iron I read that about the new style, thanks tom, just making sure that the knee ones were the ones people wore on elbows, the 7 mm ones. Going to order them tonight, the TK's were good, just come apart pretty easy. Thx again

Yea wanted the cloth apt, but avoiding ordering through them for now, still bummed about my belt I haven't heard about =(