PDA

View Full Version : What PWO formula to buy?

crizq0
05-22-2011, 03:34 PM
Hi,

I was interested in getting Opticen but it is out of stock and was wondering what I should do for PWO. I'm going to trying out the Starting Strength program and looking for a good PWO shake to use.

Is it better to get Results+nitrean. With Results do I have to use it daily for can I just use it for PWO.

Or just go with the maximus weight gainer and cut the serving size to 2.5-3 scoops until opticen becomes available again?

thanks,
chris

Off Road
05-22-2011, 06:24 PM
Chris Mason recommended the Maximus while Opticen is out of stock, and he knows a ton about supplements. I'd suggest following his advice.

I use a combination of Nitrean and Results for both my pre and post workouts. You'd need to take 2 scoops of Results daily for the recommended dosage, even on your off days. I've been having good success with this combination so far; I've had good energy for my workouts, increased my reps on most of my lifts, gained 1/4" on my arms, and all while losing 5 lbs on a cut. You can't argue with gaining size, gaining strength, and losing weight, all at the same time.

vdizenzo
05-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Results should be used everyday to be effective. Regarding Maximus, it has excellent ingredients for a gainer and tastes fantastic. I am a big fan.

Tom Mutaffis
05-23-2011, 07:13 AM
Hi,

I was interested in getting Opticen but it is out of stock and was wondering what I should do for PWO. I'm going to trying out the Starting Strength program and looking for a good PWO shake to use.

Is it better to get Results+nitrean. With Results do I have to use it daily for can I just use it for PWO.

Or just go with the maximus weight gainer and cut the serving size to 2.5-3 scoops until opticen becomes available again?

thanks,
chris

I would go with 2/3 serving of Maximus as your post-workout solution if you are looking for something similar to Opticen.

Travis Bell
05-23-2011, 10:51 AM
second vote for 2/3 of maximus.

Very good stuff!

ScottYard
05-25-2011, 05:21 PM
Dont forget bcaa plus and results for prewo. Great stuff.

crizq0
05-26-2011, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the input you guys. I ended up getting the maximus since the opticen was out of stock.
Will probably consider Results at a later time.