PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the stacks on the ALN site?

scooter43
05-23-2011, 01:18 PM
I found this site recently, and I have been doing the HCT-12 routine together with the juggernaut. I have seen great results so far (bench from 195 to 305; squats 225 to 475; deads 195 to 501; OHP 105 to 205), and I was really pumped to move onto the ALN supps, now that I am almost out of my current ones. I am not one to "mix and match" and so I was interested in looking into more the Weight Gaining stack that was on the page. Now, it doesn't seem to be there anymore.

At any rate, could someone suggest to me a weight gainer stack that I could do? I am not that interested in cutting, though I would like to do as clean of a bulk as I can. I seem to be having troubles gaining weight now that I have become serious about weightlifting, no matter how much I eat. If you could suggest products, and why those particular ones, that would be great. I am currently 5'11", 215lbs at 16% bf. My long-term goal is to get to 240 lbs, and be between 10-12% bf (this is my next five years goal).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

chris mason
05-23-2011, 09:35 PM
They have been pulled because we are temporarily out of Opticen.

Here is what I suggest for you:

MAXIMUS
RESULTS
BCAA+

Get those 3 and you will be good to go.

vdizenzo
05-24-2011, 09:35 AM
I used Maximus and Results for a good bulk trying to up a weight class for a meet. I ended up hitting a raw bench pr. Nice recommendation Chris. ALN did not have BCAA's then. That would have been the icing on the cake.