PDA

View Full Version : House of Pain contact issues

jtteg_x
05-27-2011, 12:52 AM
anyone here experiencing any contact issues with houseofpain.com? I ordered a bench shirt (in stock sale item) and some bands a bit over 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive any product. the transaction claimed it takes 7-10 business days. I emailed HOP through their website and directly, but it keeps rejecting my emails. I tried calling few times but it asks for an extension. anyone here close with HOP or rep sales Mr. Rick Brewer (he was the person who took care of me)?

edit: got a response today from Rick and Bo(?). things are getting taken care of :)

Dank27
06-25-2011, 10:45 PM
I have been ordering from them for years. However it seems that since they upgraded their website and increased thgeir warehouse the customer service has gone down the drain. I have had 2 orders take over 30 days with no email corraspondance. If you call they only have 1 or 2 girls answering phones it seems like.

Mark!
06-25-2011, 11:35 PM
Sorry I didn't see this soon man. I deal with them directly face to face, but never had any problems with shipping when needed. I live 10 minutes from their shop. Glad it all got worked out. Last month was busy as heck for them, and at times when Rick is out and about at shows and such, things run a bit slower.

JK1
06-25-2011, 11:48 PM
anyone here experiencing any contact issues with houseofpain.com? I ordered a bench shirt (in stock sale item) and some bands a bit over 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive any product. the transaction claimed it takes 7-10 business days. I emailed HOP through their website and directly, but it keeps rejecting my emails. I tried calling few times but it asks for an extension. anyone here close with HOP or rep sales Mr. Rick Brewer (he was the person who took care of me)?

edit: got a response today from Rick and Bo(?). things are getting taken care of :)

I am glad things got straightened out.

I just talked to Rick on the phone 2 days ago. HOP usually does very good business and has a fast turn around on stuff if they have it in stock and relatively quick turn around on things they have to get from Inzer.

I have had a couple of items that took a while to get (upwards of 5 weeks) but tthey were things like a custom bench shirt that HOP had to wait for Inzer to send. Even then I had great customer service and they were pretty straighfforeward about the delays.

I really consider them to be the go-too place for Inzer equipment, moreso than even Inzer directly.

Mark!
06-25-2011, 11:54 PM
I am glad things got straightened out.

I just talked to Rick on the phone 2 days ago. HOP usually does very good business and has a fast turn around on stuff if they have it in stock and relatively quick turn around on things they have to get from Inzer.

I have had a couple of items that took a while to get (upwards of 5 weeks) but tthey were things like a custom bench shirt that HOP had to wait for Inzer to send. Even then I had great customer service and they were pretty straighfforeward about the delays.

I really consider them to be the go-too place for Inzer equipment, moreso than even Inzer directly.

Heck yeah, I ordered a belt through Inzer a few years back before I knew I lived down the street from HOP, and it took 6 weeks to get the wrong sized belt, was good times.