PDA

View Full Version : Axcel with Results?

GlennH
06-03-2011, 01:03 PM
I have currently been opff creatine for a few weeks, but will start sgain with my next lifting cycle. I have had great results with Results (sorry for the wording) as my creatine source, as well as my source of HMB and beta-alanine. I have been using as a pre-workout drink, but I am intrigued by Axcel. If I went to Axcel as a pre-workout, should I combine the 2, or take the Results later? Just curious....

Tom Mutaffis
06-03-2011, 01:34 PM
I have currently been opff creatine for a few weeks, but will start sgain with my next lifting cycle. I have had great results with Results (sorry for the wording) as my creatine source, as well as my source of HMB and beta-alanine. I have been using as a pre-workout drink, but I am intrigued by Axcel. If I went to Axcel as a pre-workout, should I combine the 2, or take the Results later? Just curious....

You could take the two together, or you could take the Axcel pre-workout and the Results post-workout.

Results is not necessarily a pre-workout product although it does contain some simple carbohydrates which can be beneficial for energy support.

GlennH
06-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Thanks, Tom!