PDA

View Full Version : Update at 188lbs

Cards
06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
I'm sitting at about 188lbs in this picture, I've had very little weight fluctuation in the past 3-4 months. At this point I no longer want to gain weight, just working on a body recomp.

When I do shave, I'm just lazy at the moment (have a gf), I can only see the top two abs.I know the BF is up there, but it's fun to be fat :evillaugh:

http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30226

critique away

mchicia1
06-04-2011, 04:26 PM
You gained quite a bit of size, good job. Lose 20 pounds and you would look really ripped up. Very obvious that you go into the gym and slay heavy weights.

Behemoth
06-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Weedwhack the baboon and change your avatar. Looking large here cards, much more justice than your avatar does.

Cards
06-04-2011, 06:48 PM
You gained quite a bit of size, good job. Lose 20 pounds and you would look really ripped up. Very obvious that you go into the gym and slay heavy weights.

Thanks, bro! Maybe there will be a cut in the future, but strength is my first priority!

Weedwhack the baboon and change your avatar. Looking large here cards, much more justice than your avatar does.

Thanks, buddy! Shaving is such a pain in the ass, I wasn't one of the lucky few who was blessed with no hair :(

That being said, when I go to the beach I pull out the lawn mower.

mchicia1
06-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Aren't you a product of a steady bulk over the last couple of years? Wow no wonder you still look presentable AND have gained a ton of size/strength.

Off Road
06-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Lookin thick cards.

Mark!
06-04-2011, 11:11 PM
Lookin good man. No homo

Cards
06-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Aren't you a product of a steady bulk over the last couple of years? Wow no wonder you still look presentable AND have gained a ton of size/strength.

It's been about 30 lbs over 3 years, I've always had to eat a lot to gain weight. Once I started my desk job, it was much easier.

Lookin thick cards.

Thanks, OR

Lookin good man. No homo

Thanks, Mark!