PDA

View Full Version : elite fts elbow sleeves and knee sleeves

Bosshogg300
06-24-2011, 06:30 AM
I am in need of some elbow and knee sleeves I am interested in buying elite fts ones they either the haevy or super heavy, but I hear they run very small and they are hard to size I was wondering if anyone who.know the best way to size them, also if anyone has what they think about them, or if i should just go with a pair of tommy kono's instead

Bosshogg300
06-24-2011, 06:47 AM
Sorry for the writing errors in writing on my phone, also one more thing or would I be better getting convict elbow sleeves instead and if so.how should I size them thanks

StLRPh
06-24-2011, 07:35 AM
the sizing chart at Elite is pretty good, I think most of the complaints about sizing are from either before that was put up or from people who didn't believe it/use it . The superheavy barely stretch at all and the heavy are a nice single-ply sleeve.

I had the superheavy knee sleeves gained about 20lb and had to give them away because I couldn't get them on anymore, but there is enough stretch in the heavy ones that I think they'll fit for a long time.

btw, they are very different from a Tommy Kono sleeves which is just neoprene

barryisawinnah
06-24-2011, 04:55 PM
Not trying to change your mind or anything, but I LOVE my blue rehband knee sleeves.

Dank27
06-27-2011, 10:19 AM
Not trying to change your mind or anything, but I LOVE my blue rehband knee sleeves.

Do u know where I can fine the blue rehband sleeves? Jackals doesn't have them anymore.

jrock85
06-27-2011, 10:32 AM
Jackals still has them I just looked, the knee sleeves can be used as elbows, just get the small size. I have two pairs small for elbows, large for knees, had kono's and they smoke em.

barryisawinnah
06-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Jackals still has them I just looked, the knee sleeves can be used as elbows, just get the small size. I have two pairs small for elbows, large for knees, had kono's and they smoke em.

this, Jackals still had them the other day. I think I am going to get another set for my elbows

barryisawinnah
06-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Do u know where I can fine the blue rehband sleeves? Jackals doesn't have them anymore.

just to confirm, I ordered another set for my elbows this morning. Jackals does have them in stock

I<3multyply
06-28-2011, 01:15 PM
If your going to buy the elite sleeves go up two sizes for the superheavy and one size for the single ply one. The Double ply is extremely tight if you get the size from the sizing chart.