PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm new here....

Hguols
06-27-2011, 11:23 PM
I've been lifting for a bit, but I got one of my goals a couple nights ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ppTOIjOHM

My fiance is operating the camera, and that's her voice.
I'm not much for the guy to my left having his hand on the bar, but based on how relaxed his hands are, and how the weights go up, I don't think he took anything off.

Also, I was curious if anyone else on the forum does these....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hIlUBDDw0&NR=1

They suck pretty bad, but I love how they move my bench up.

EDIT: Sorry about the links, the YouTube tags don't seem to be working.

Mark!
06-28-2011, 03:34 AM
Welcome man, music sounds good, diggin it. I've thrown in some barbell pullovers from time to time to mix things up, they're good stuff. Also 405 looked good, by holy hell at that bench, haha that's not safe at all bro. Gotta make do with what we got, but seriously look for another bench.

jasonsmith941
06-28-2011, 10:13 AM
Hey hi to All,
I'm Jason Smith here.... I'm Newbie to this forum site.... I'm felling very happy to be here.... I got amazing information about Health and Fitness and Bodybuilding.

Thanks!

Hguols
06-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Welcome man, music sounds good, diggin it. I've thrown in some barbell pullovers from time to time to mix things up, they're good stuff. Also 405 looked good, by holy hell at that bench, haha that's not safe at all bro. Gotta make do with what we got, but seriously look for another bench.

I'm glad you like my music!

Yeah, that video wasn't taken at the gym where I work out. Actually, it was in the basement of where I used to work... I wanted to show off to some of my former co workers, felt a little froggy and leaped.

That bench is actually amazingly sturdy, but it does have a wobble to it. I actually lifted on it for years without issue, but it does have a wobble to it - but its a defect in the design, rather than a weakness in the bench. Its a cast iron bench.

bgb1990
06-28-2011, 08:06 PM
really strong bench. i will usually throw in dumbbell pullovers at the end of my chest workout. i just like having the weight more centered as opposed to the barbell for that, but i think its a great exercise

Oregon
07-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Good stuff bro! Those barbell pullovers are a bitch! They hurt so good. You got a nice bench in there brother. Plus I'm diggin those Jesus cruisers (sandals). :D

Welcome to the site, I'm new here also.