PDA

View Full Version : I am really worried

dualman7
05-23-2002, 05:09 PM
here's my story. I am 20 years old and i have been taking STacker 2 for almost three months. It is recommended to take three pills or less, i only take 1 pill in the monring. I started taking it for fat loss, but i kept using it because it makes you feel absolutely incredible. I am a bit worried now because i sorta feel addicted. If i am ever running late to school or something and dont have time to take one, i feel like absolute crap. It's very weird. It's like i am a different person now when i do and don't take it. Can someone please tell me what to do? i really love the things stacker 2 does, but it's getting a bit freaky about the ffect it has on my personality as a whole. Maybe this is all mental and im just worried for no reason? Should i just drop it now? or do i have nothing to worry about? Thanks for any help u can provide. I also take centrum performance, although i am very inconsistant with it, take it like twice per week, there are really no effects that you feel, so i often forget to take it. What do u guys recommend i do?

InferiorDesign
05-23-2002, 05:13 PM
im sure its all mental, one of the biggest problem with things like steroids or prohormones is that they can be very addictive. you really should take the recommended amount, and how old are you?

Tiare
05-23-2002, 05:32 PM
Stop taking it and let your body cycle it out if you're worried about it.

dualman7
05-23-2002, 08:17 PM
thanks, has anyone elkse gone through anything like this with stacker2 or any other supplements? and how did u deal with it? is this normal? Feels like 2 different people when On and OFF it, can energy boost really change a personality this much? or is it all in my imagination?

Goin_Big
05-23-2002, 09:21 PM
it takes about 2 days to a week, but your body will get used to not having it. I actually no longer have a withdrawal if I quit taking it.

mrunknown
05-24-2002, 02:14 PM
im taking xenadrine right know and when i dont take it my workouts arent as good when im on it

Behemoth
05-24-2002, 02:19 PM
I know exactly what you mean man. I drank coffee every morning for a while and felt great but every now and then I would miss a cup and feel like utter crap. Then it occurred to me that I was very close to getting addicted to it and dropped it then while I still could. Probably 4 or 5 crappy days but after that I feel great again without taking it. Just drop the stuff

Silverback
05-24-2002, 04:42 PM
'Trying to be big' why are you cutting, im mean your trying to be big arnt u?