PDA

View Full Version : Results Question

Kovalchuk71
08-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Hello, I have a quick question. I was wondering if Results is NCAA legal?

chris mason
08-08-2011, 10:25 PM
I know of nothing in it that would be a problem with the NCAA, but with that said I suggest you compare their banned substances list to its ingredients to be 100% sure.

Kovalchuk71
08-08-2011, 10:41 PM
I know of nothing in it that would be a problem with the NCAA, but with that said I suggest you compare their banned substances list to its ingredients to be 100% sure.

Ok thank you. One more question, if I take creatine monohydrate, should I stop when taking Results?

JohnnyRingo
08-09-2011, 12:15 AM
Ok thank you. One more question, if I take creatine monohydrate, should I stop when taking Results?

no man everything in results is legal. And there is no reason to take CM and results. Results has 5g of the best form of CM in it, creapure. Which is all you need daily. If you want a cost effective combo i would look into regular CM creapure 5G and SNS beta alanine caps. Its a baller combo.

chris mason
08-09-2011, 07:43 PM

As per the other fellow there is no need as RESULTS has 5g per serving in it. With respect to the creatine mono and Beta-Alanine capsule "baller" combination I would encourage anyone to compare the results they see with our product vs. that combo. I think you will find the 1 dollar per serving difference well worth it.

ScottYard
08-10-2011, 04:47 AM
I was tested at a recent usapl meet while taking results and I was good to .go. the usapl and ncaa both use wada for their anti doing stance. You will be good to go and stronger as a RESULT. PUN INTENDED LOL.

Like Chris said you wont find a more effective product

chris mason
08-10-2011, 09:16 AM
I was tested at a recent usapl meet while taking results and I was good to .go. the usapl and ncaa both use wada for their anti doing stance. You will be good to go and stronger as a RESULT. PUN INTENDED LOL.

Like Chris said you wont find a more effective product

Thanks for letting us know that Scott!

cmo140
08-10-2011, 07:45 PM
How many times a day should we take it ? Also what is it best to take it with ?

chris mason
08-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Once per day and timing is not really important unless you are looking to lose body fat then I would recommend it after training and with a high fat meal on off days.

cmo140
08-10-2011, 07:56 PM
what is the best way to take it with ? Also how much to take at one time?

chris mason
08-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Did you read the label at all?

Take it with water. The serving size is 2 scoops.

dynamo
08-11-2011, 08:54 AM
Once per day and timing is not really important unless you are looking to lose body fat then I would recommend it after training and with a high fat meal on off days.

you sure? I thought having an insulin spike with fat in the blood caused the shuttling of those fat molecules to the adipose tissue and the general trend was either do high fat OR high carb if you are interested in losing fat and because of that it would be better to take results with a high carb meal or perhaps in the morning if you don't do breakfast too early. I'm not too familiar on all the circumstantial bro science surrounding the insulin mechanisms but following those guidelines has helped me.

cmo140
08-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Did you read the label at all?

Take it with water. The serving size is 2 scoops.

No I did not read it since I ordered it and still waiting for it to arrive.

chris mason
08-16-2011, 10:38 PM
you sure? I thought having an insulin spike with fat in the blood caused the shuttling of those fat molecules to the adipose tissue and the general trend was either do high fat OR high carb if you are interested in losing fat and because of that it would be better to take results with a high carb meal or perhaps in the morning if you don't do breakfast too early. I'm not too familiar on all the circumstantial bro science surrounding the insulin mechanisms but following those guidelines has helped me.

What happens in a hypo vs. hyper-caloric state are two very different things. If you are eating below maintenance calories the above is not a concern. The ONLY reason I mention with a high fat meal is to blunt the insulin response a tad which probably is not even necessary - being overly cautious.