PDA

View Full Version : RESULTS Taste

2kool
08-09-2011, 09:06 PM
First of all let me say that Im not making this thread simply to say something bad about an AtLargeNutrition product just to bash or complain about it. I have nothing but good things to say about the things i have purchased through this company, with only one exception.

RESULTS is a great product and i do feel that it does what it sets out to do as a diet supplement. I would recommend it to any one who is looking for something to help their progress in their training.

HOWEVER... i can barely get down my serving of it because it tastes terrible. The taste stays with me long after ive downed my drink. Even the smell of it in its container nearly makes me gag, and when i drink it i have to stop myself from throwing it back up several times before its finished.

Ive taken many different supplements from many different companies and can deal with some nasty stuff, but this is the worst tasting supplement ive tried. Let me say though that I do manage to choke the stuff down because of the great "results" i get from it. Its a great product thats worth getting through the bad taste because the benefits far outweigh that lone negative.

Im not trying to bash this great product, im wanting to see if anyone else has this big of a problem getting it down. Reason being, maybe there is something other than water i could mix it with to making it a little easier to deal with.

Do you take your RESULTS with water or something else? What do you do to enhance the taste and make it something enjoyable rather than something you dread drinking every day?

Am I mixing the wrong amount of water per servings therefore giving it a stronger taste? I put 2 full scoops of the powder in a cup with about 10 ounces of water.

Or am i just crazy and am the only one in the world who doesnt like this taste? Im curious to know if this is a common complaint.

Thanks for listening/responding and everyone please continue to support AtLargeNutrrition!

Off Road
08-09-2011, 09:09 PM
I mix my results with vanilla nitrean. I take two scoops of nitrean and one scoop of results pre-workout, and then have the same shake post-workout. The combination of nitrean and results is really good I think.

chris mason
08-09-2011, 10:29 PM
You will be very happy to know we will be releasing 2 new flavors soon. They are really good!

Oh, and most folks seem quite ok with the taste, but I won't lie and claim it is its best attribute. I take RESULTS for what it does for me.

jtteg_x
08-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Chris sent me a sample and I wasn't a fan of the taste either. It's not disgusting but bearable. I read up on so many positive reviews on it and decide to man up and give it a run. I like to mix half fruit punch gatorade and half water.

thecityalive
08-10-2011, 03:31 AM
I hear ya on this one. It does have a pretty wicked taste. Even though the benefits are great, it' s a strong turnoff. If new RESULTS flavors are going to be released, I'd be willing to test it out.

method115
08-10-2011, 04:49 AM
The taste was never the problem for me I didn't think it was that bad. It was the extra energy feeling it gave me that I wasn't into. I just don't like stuff that sort of hypes me up in anyway though. The tingling feeling I would get I didn't like to much either but that was more then bearable.

I barely used any of my RESULTS I gave the rest to my cousin who trains MMA a lot and complains about always being tired. He absolutely loved it but he doesn't have a job so buying it consistently isn't an option for him.

GreggNJ
08-10-2011, 07:01 AM
You will be very happy to know we will be releasing 2 new flavors soon. They are really good!

Sweetness! Do we get to know what the flavors are ahead of time? I think a lemon -lime flavor would be awesome

ncsuLuke
08-10-2011, 07:26 AM
I always had to either mix it with some nitrean or just chug it as fast as possible. That was with the cherry though, I didn't mind the orange so much. Might have to try it again when the new flavors come out though.

2kool
08-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the responses everybody. Theres some nice ideas here and i think im going to try mixing it with another supplement and breaking it into 2 drinks of one scoop each. It seems im not the only one who doesnt like the taste of RESULTS. Whats interesting though is that we all still take it in different ways despite this, because of its performance benefits.

Chris is there any way to let us know what these new flavors are going to be, or is that some info you cant release just yet? Also whats the time line you guys are looking at as far as getting those new flavors out? (Again, IF you can answer)

So I guess im going to head over to AtLargeNutrition and get some vanilla or strawberry Nitrean to take with my RESULTS and a nice red AtLarge shirt while im at it.

covpride
08-11-2011, 08:15 PM
Stephen, i just mix mine with about 16oz of water, otherwise the dextrose/sweetness seems over the top to me. I haven't mixed it with anything else, but i could see it being good with the vanilla or strawberry nitrean as suggested.

Dgro
08-11-2011, 08:18 PM

Awesome, I can't wait. RESULTS is awesome but the Tropical Punch flavor isn't doing much for me

Dgro
09-02-2011, 02:23 AM
My current RESULTS supply will last me until mid-late October, do you think the new flavors will be available for order by then?

chris mason
09-02-2011, 08:50 AM
They should be, yes.

GreggNJ
09-02-2011, 09:44 AM
They should be, yes.

Oh man this just made my day...cannot wait!

jtteg_x
09-02-2011, 03:17 PM
x2.

http://www.frumsatire.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jizz-in-my-pants-jewish.jpg

chris mason
09-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Blue raspberry and a new fruit punch. I really think these flavors are very good.

thecityalive
09-02-2011, 08:18 PM
I'm waiting until I hear some reviews on these. I'm dealing with the current flavor right now, hope the others are WAY better. Even though flavor isn't my main concern (as the actual results from taking RESULTS is), it does help when I consider purchasing again.

s-eng
09-07-2011, 11:43 AM
I just got my lean gains stack today (Nitrean+ and RESULTS). Since I'm new to this, I can't say much about the actual... results... yet, other than to say I feel awesome after taking 2 scoops of each after a hard workout.

Regarding taste... this is very subjective but here is my quick take. I mixed two scoops in water with a blender bottle, shaking vigorously. There were NO clumps left after. There was no chalky aftertaste. It tasted good (I prefer Nitrean+'s taste, but YMMV).

I got the tropical fruit punch flavour, and it tasted like that. Not quite Kool Aid, but then again, no sugary nastiness after either. Put another way, it (truly) tasted better than some of the tropical fruit punch juice (frozen or from bottle) I've tried before (actual juice, not supplements)

Final subjective tidbit: my wife HATES the taste of every protein/nutrition supplement on the market. I had her try a sip of Nitrean+ and RESULTS, and she had to admit, both tasted "good" (not okay, not horrible, but good).

chris mason
09-07-2011, 10:33 PM
That's awesome s-eng!

Rugby Dad
09-11-2011, 08:35 PM
setting aside the good supp profile of Results,

but the taste, for me it's way too sugary and tastes like bubble gum. I guess i'm older and my tastes have matured.

xlerate9
09-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Just tried Results for the first time this morning after my workout. It's definitely sweet, but I just added some extra water and chugged. I didn't think it was bad at all. Can't wait to start seeing/feeling the results. :strong:

Jeepmiller09
09-23-2011, 05:17 AM
Just paid for my Results and Choc Nitrean. Looks like the way to go is Mix it all at once after the work out and down it!!!! Can't wait!

Off Road
09-23-2011, 07:31 AM
Just paid for my Results and Choc Nitrean. Looks like the way to go is Mix it all at once after the work out and down it!!!! Can't wait!That's exactly what I do.

JacobH
09-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Just got my Results a few days ago(Fruit punch). If anyone is struggling with the taste and can afford some extra Carbs/calories: 2 scoops of results + Cherry cider = DELISHUS. And a crazy sugar rush....

thecityalive
09-28-2011, 11:20 AM
Mix it with some Nitrean....problem solved.

xlerate9
09-29-2011, 01:03 PM
So chocolate nitrean + and fruit punch results together doesn't taste that bad? Might have to try it, I've been taking them by themselves. 2 birds, 1 stone and such.

thecityalive
09-30-2011, 04:51 AM
It isn't that bad really. It reminds me of a cherry chocolate kinda thing. Maybe that's a stretch, but I honestly have no issue with that mixture. People like to mix the vanilla as well. I can see that mixing better with results better (for a fruit n cream vibe).