PDA

View Full Version : Working the Tri's

PitbullNS
08-23-2011, 02:44 PM
0naSbD8PLMQ

cphafner
08-23-2011, 06:40 PM
I don't want to be a dick, but those are some of the worst videos I have ever seen. Who is taking them? Are they looking at what they are filming? Angles are awful. Half your set? I just don't understand why you are posting those anywhere.

PitbullNS
08-24-2011, 04:30 AM
Congrats cause you are being a dick, aint that one of the forum rules not to be one. And I apologize if I am not worried about how good a video of the training is taken, I am more worried about the training itself. Its not bragging rights, seems like you have it the other way around.

mchicia1
08-24-2011, 10:42 AM
Congrats cause you are being a dick, aint that one of the forum rules not to be one. And I apologize if I am not worried about how good a video of the training is taken, I am more worried about the training itself. Its not bragging rights, seems like you have it the other way around.

Actually no, if that were true you wouldn't have posted this video.

I am with CP, absolutely pointless video. People will post vids for two reasons:

1) Form Critique
2) To show the rest of us the impressive feat they just accomplished.

Invain
08-24-2011, 12:57 PM
Lol.

RBB
08-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Pitbull, you've been here for a total of one day and have posted 3 videos of your curls and tricep extensions. Not that you can't do this, but WBB isn't really that kind of place. As mchicia said, people post videos here for two reasons:

1) Form Critique
2) To show the rest of us the impressive feat they just accomplished

These videos are neither. An impressive feat would be a big bench, dead, squat, etc. Again, I'm not saying you can't post these here, but I will warn you that you can expect to get flamed for posting this kind of stuff.

PitbullNS
08-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Its clear that you all want videos to be big production events, I dont go into the gym thinking I need to film a video to show off. Its clear that many of you do. These were taking from a cell phone last minute idea. Its ok, I see this forum is full of dicks and people more worried about a video then actually working out.

macdaknife
08-24-2011, 03:22 PM
Pitbull, this is a forum where people post videos in order to receive advice on how to improve their technique (and therefore the weight they're lifting) or, as mchicia1 and RBB said, to post a video of an accomplishment to show everyone who supports them what they have achieved. you'll get lots of support here too if you want it man.

Invain
08-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Its clear that you all want videos to be big production events, I dont go into the gym thinking I need to film a video to show off. Its clear that many of you do. These were taking from a cell phone last minute idea. Its ok, I see this forum is full of dicks and people more worried about a video then actually working out.

This is not bodybuilding.com. It's pretty obvious you're just fishing for compliments on your arms, I can't see any other reason why you'd post videos such as those. C'mon man they're side-ways ffs. What kind of comments were you expecting? This forum is not full of dicks, it's full of intelligent people that tell it like it is. We're not going to sugar-coat shit just to boost your ego. If you want our honest opinions, that's what you'll get.

greemah
08-24-2011, 06:24 PM
The guy is new here, these vids show us a bit of his physique & let us put a face to the name.. nothing wrong with that I thought

mchicia1
08-25-2011, 07:14 AM

I didn't realize pointing the camera straight is big production LOL.

Behemoth
08-25-2011, 07:29 PM
Gets my vote for 5 star thread

joey54
08-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the forum, but maybe not the best way to introduce yourself. Do you compete and how have you done so far if so? Maybe the other members would be more interested in some videos of the compounds, ie bench, squat, deadlift. Those are typically what most of us post here. Some do physique shots, which I guess these would qualify for.

Phenom
08-26-2011, 10:24 PM
I personally loved the video. It's not everyday you get to see some dude pumping out some sweet tricep press downs.

Mark!
08-27-2011, 11:04 PM
Its clear that you all want videos to be big production events, I dont go into the gym thinking I need to film a video to show off. Its clear that many of you do. These were taken from a cell phone last minute idea. Its ok, I see this forum is full of dicks and people more worried about a video then actually working out.

Fixed that for ya. I also wanted to point out we've got some pretty solid body builders here, we've got guys that bench over 600lbs raw, deadlift 800, and squat some ridiculous numbers. We've got ironman competitors, crossfit guru's, and some crazy gym rats. What it really sounds like, is that you've conformed to bodybuilding.com's mentality for far too long. Here you've got a choice, you can ditch those ways, move on to bigger and better things by dropping the douche mentality and posting pics and vids of your tri's, or GTFO and go back to bodybuilding.com, cuz I guess in your opinion, because we don't salivate over your Tri's, we're all dicks.

LuNa
08-30-2011, 10:32 AM
Fixed that for ya. I also wanted to point out we've got some pretty solid body builders here, we've got guys that bench over 600lbs raw, deadlift 800, and squat some ridiculous numbers. We've got ironman competitors, crossfit guru's, and some crazy gym rats. What it really sounds like, is that you've conformed to bodybuilding.com's mentality for far too long. Here you've got a choice, you can ditch those ways, move on to bigger and better things by dropping the douche mentality and posting pics and vids of your tri's, or GTFO and go back to bodybuilding.com, cuz I guess in your opinion, because we don't salivate over your Tri's, we're all dicks.

:clap:

joey54
08-30-2011, 10:41 AM
Think he took his ball and went home.

ct67_72
09-02-2011, 09:12 PM
This is not bodybuilding.com. It's pretty obvious you're just fishing for compliments on your arms, I can't see any other reason why you'd post videos such as those. C'mon man they're side-ways ffs. What kind of comments were you expecting? This forum is not full of dicks, it's full of intelligent people that tell it like it is. We're not going to sugar-coat shit just to boost your ego. If you want our honest opinions, that's what you'll get.

perfectly said!
I watched the other posts out of curiosity. became pretty clear when he commented about the "supplement company" he works for. Guess what it is???
If you said pitbull your right!:spam:

greemah
09-02-2011, 11:21 PM
If you said pitbull your right!:spam:

Don't think he was trying to hide it man lol

Off Road
09-02-2011, 11:39 PM
People can smell crap a mile away.

Cards
09-03-2011, 05:17 AM
People can smell crap a mile away.

nice pun

thecityalive
09-03-2011, 12:29 PM
The moment I saw press downs I started laughing.

Pretty sure it was some guy trying to promote his product/brand on his shirt or whatever. If I ever want to max out my cable press downs, I'll be sure to give you a call.

Brian C
09-12-2011, 12:24 PM
That was the worst video ive seen in a lng time. Videoing an accessory movement for all is the lamest thing lol. Video yourself pressing some huge CG presses or such and then you may get some compliments. Oh, and the close shot of your Pitbull nutrition emblem in the middle of the set sealed this vid as total douchebaggery..

Ruff Riff
09-20-2011, 06:56 AM
I love this forum! LOL!

mchicia1
09-26-2011, 08:53 PM
Go to his channel on youtube...every video is a variation of this.

thecityalive
09-26-2011, 09:09 PM
I thought this thread died along with the user who made this terrible thing lol.

mchicia1
09-26-2011, 09:13 PM
I thought this thread died along with the user who made this terrible thing lol.

But this thread is so full of win, so I bumped that shit yo.

thecityalive
09-26-2011, 09:17 PM
lolz

Mad Max
09-27-2011, 01:12 PM
Yo pit brah, ignore the haterz. How'd you get so big? I'm guessing it's the pitbull supps, do tell me more.

kwwilson
09-27-2011, 02:46 PM
it is so great to see honesty. no matter if your feelings get hurt. as for me pain is progress. live and learn

Dank27
10-18-2011, 01:51 AM
Nobody wants to play with me!!!!

Behemoth
10-18-2011, 06:26 AM
Nobody wants to play with me!!!!
huh?