PDA

View Full Version : College Diet needed

oct6454
08-31-2011, 10:48 PM
It's not exactly what it sounds like. No i'm not just a college kid looking to get skinny. . . as a matter of fact i don't wanna be skinny haha! So my story is i have been sidelined indefinately from football this year. And seeing as this is my first year of college i don't wanna get out of shape with all of the unhealthy food options which are so readily available. I am Olympic weightlifting right now, which is my true passion, even more so then football. I'm 6'3" 270 lbs, which was a good football weight but since my football career looks to be over, i've decided i want to possibly lose weight. I don't eat a ton of food as some might think but i could use some advice on what to eat for breakfast and lunch.... I eat at the cafeteria so i have cafeteria food available. That being said i have LOTS of options. Some advice on what to eat for breakfast and lunch would be awesome!

tom183
09-01-2011, 12:58 AM
http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?99119-lt-lt-lt-Diet-and-nutrition-FAQ-LOOK-HERE-before-asking-questions-gt-gt-gt

oct6454
09-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Thanks

bgb1990
09-01-2011, 04:37 PM
hey oct im actually going to be a college senior this fall and have spent my last year years at school getting in shape even while at school. i was able to drop from 250lbs all fat to 180lbs during my freshman year. if u have any questions about things in school ur more than welcome to pm me