PDA

View Full Version : My AtLarge Stack and Review

brandonlilly3
09-03-2011, 07:28 PM
I want to first off thank Chris Mason for having such a great product line. Secondly I would like to tell you about my stack.

I take Results, Nitrean, Maximus, Fish Oil, ETS, and Multi. I have just recently added in Axcel. Since starting on this stack, my lifts have gone through the roof, and my work capacity has really increased. I have been training with Chuck Vogelpohl at Lexen, and he is the guy who really turned me on to the stack I am currently using and how to stack them. I love the way Results and ETS help me recover and feel ready day after day, but also the daily benefit of high quality proteins, and vitamins has truly helped me improve even through injury...

Just wanted to say thank you, and let you guys know the supplements are the best. Period,

Brandon Lilly

chris mason
09-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Thanks for your thoughts Brandon! Glad to hear your training is going well. Tell Chuck I said hi.

ScottYard
09-04-2011, 07:29 AM
I want to first off thank Chris Mason for having such a great product line. Secondly I would like to tell you about my stack.

I take Results, Nitrean, Maximus, Fish Oil, ETS, and Multi. I have just recently added in Axcel. Since starting on this stack, my lifts have gone through the roof, and my work capacity has really increased. I have been training with Chuck Vogelpohl at Lexen, and he is the guy who really turned me on to the stack I am currently using and how to stack them. I love the way Results and ETS help me recover and feel ready day after day, but also the daily benefit of high quality proteins, and vitamins has truly helped me improve even through injury...

Just wanted to say thank you, and let you guys know the supplements are the best. Period,

Brandon Lilly

I take the same stack but with Opticen and bcaa plus. It def makes a big difference in the gym and on the platform.

s-eng
09-07-2011, 11:31 AM
I wanted to second Brandon's review.

I just got my lean gains stack today (Nitrean+ and Results). Had the quantities recommended by Chris, and I feel great after a hard workout.

Got the wife to try a sip of each, and even she had to admit this is the best tasting protein supplement she's tried (miles ahead of the Progressive stuff she used to get me).

Thanks, AtLargeNutrition (and Chris)