PDA

View Full Version : Results and Opticen

mats183
09-06-2011, 01:35 PM
I currently take Creatine 500 every morning and 2 scoops of Opticen in milk after I train but I'm going to start taking Results now and see how that goes. I know everyone mentions that timing doesn't matter with Results but I see Chris just changed the label to read 1 serving with breakfast on non-training days and 1 serving PWO on training days. My question is if I'm taking Results PWO, should I be taking Nitrean instead of Opticen or is it fine to continue with Opticen immediately after I drink the Results? I'm currently 6' 180lbs and 8% body fat so I'm not looking to drop weight for sure but I don't really care if I gain weight either. My main goal is to get stronger so if I put on some weight or not it doesn't bother me.

Behemoth
09-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Either combination will be fine. Given that you sound naturally pretty lean and your goals are on the gaining related side I'd probably choose opticen for a few more cals.

chris mason
09-06-2011, 04:36 PM
In your case take both the RESULTS and Opticen after training.

mats183
09-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate the responses.

ScottYard
09-13-2011, 08:11 AM
This will give you a solid carb back loading effect taking Results post workout wich will set you up for next workout with glycogen storage.. I personally like my preworkout as the I get a nice energy boost for the gym then Opticen PWO for backloading effect. Either way your taking in high quality products that will help you attain your goals in the gym.

Off Road
09-13-2011, 08:24 AM
I personally like my (RESULTS) preworkout as the I get a nice energy boost for the gym then Opticen PWO for backloading effect.I like that idea and may try that next time I make my order.

thecityalive
09-14-2011, 04:15 AM
I love it when I drink results and can feel the beta alanine like a good 30 mins after.

vdizenzo
09-15-2011, 05:29 AM
All very solid advice here. Thanks guys.

Dgro
09-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Why was the RESULTS label changed to recommend taking PWO? I like taking it beforehand, makes me feel like the hulk

Jeepmiller09
09-20-2011, 02:54 PM
I a new so here comes the dumb question.... (drumroll) does PWO = Post work out?

chris mason
09-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Yes, PWO = post workout.

Dgro, for glycogen replenishment and for the how its insulin spike would effect your energy pathways during training.

Jeepmiller09
09-22-2011, 08:06 AM
With Results have 5g of Creatine and your body only able to use that same amount I could just get Results and not Creatine 500 as I would see the same if not better outcome with Results correct or not?

New to stacking PWO I would take 2 scoops of Results with 8-12oz of water drink it, then after that I would take 1 scoop of Nitrean with 4-6oz of water and drink. Is this correct?

Could I take 2 scoops of Nitrean or would my body not be able to take in all that Protein?

Sorry for the questions just trying to be the best I can be and not waste anything.

Thanks,
Little Man Miller

Behemoth
09-22-2011, 09:48 AM
With Results have 5g of Creatine and your body only able to use that same amount I could just get Results and not Creatine 500 as I would see the same if not better outcome with Results correct or not?

New to stacking PWO I would take 2 scoops of Results with 8-12oz of water drink it, then after that I would take 1 scoop of Nitrean with 4-6oz of water and drink. Is this correct?

Could I take 2 scoops of Nitrean or would my body not be able to take in all that Protein?

Sorry for the questions just trying to be the best I can be and not waste anything.

Thanks,
Little Man Miller

Yes results > creatine alone. If you're taking results you don't need to take additional creatine.

Your body will utilize 2 scoops of protein or however much you give it just fine. I would reccomend 2-2.5 post workout. I mix my results with my nitrean and/or opticen and slam it all together post workout.

Jeepmiller09
09-22-2011, 10:31 AM
Yes results > creatine alone. If you're taking results you don't need to take additional creatine.

Your body will utilize 2 scoops of protein or however much you give it just fine. I would reccomend 2-2.5 post workout. I mix my results with my nitrean and/or opticen and slam it all together post workout.

Thanks!!! I am going to place my order now with the 15% discount going on!!! Results and Nitrean here i come!!!!

*Edit* Just placed the order! From what everyone says this combo should help me out! Might do before and after pics. Thanks for all your help!!