PDA

View Full Version : NEW Inzer Gripper wrist wraps anyone?

jtteg_x
09-12-2011, 06:55 PM
http://www.houseofpain.com/product/_____Wrist_Wraps/gripper-wrist-wraps.html

I'm hoping there are some Inzer sponsored lifters here that can give first hand review on these wraps. Right now I'm using the EFS heavy wraps and the EFS Super Heavy wraps on my top sets. Looking for something in between those 2 materials.

Dank27
09-12-2011, 07:07 PM
I have a set of the knee wraps. The gripper material is not very comfortable against the skin. But they offer a lot of support. Just not comfortable for long workouts.

jtteg_x
09-12-2011, 09:05 PM
are they more on the cast-like wrap or something along the lines of the Inzer Z or True Blacks?

IronDiggy
09-13-2011, 11:08 AM
I have the knee wraps. You get used to the rubber. That or I've heard of ifters wear them grippy side out, so they don't tear up your legs but still grip to themselves. The material itself seems to be more like the Z's but with a lot of stretch. Not easy stretch but if you can put the effort into them they seem to stretch forever. Personally I love the knee wraps, they are awesome. I may look into getting a pair of the wrist wraps for shirted bench for when the wraps need to be real tight.

Dank27
09-13-2011, 04:08 PM
are they more on the cast-like wrap or something along the lines of the Inzer Z or True Blacks?

They are pretty much z wraps with a rubber material worked into the wrap

theBarzeen
09-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Just got my new Overkill wraps..... the Rhino's are going back in the garage next to the grippers ( which I hated) and the old TP5000's...... I do like a more cast-like wrap though, the stretchy inzer style wraps just don't do it for me. The inzer's should at least have a stiffer finish on them like the APT's to give them some stiffness...... oh well, HUGE fan of the new overkill wraps. Like TP's but with much stronger rubber and more squeeze even wrapped tight.