PDA

View Full Version : Looks amazing what to order

Jeepmiller09
09-20-2011, 04:15 PM
Hey all I have been lifting for about 6 months now I am 5 11 and 193lbs with 14% body fat I have been only taking Protein and Jack 3d. I am going to order from AtLargeNutrition.com for the first time. I am Def going to pick up the Nitrean 2.2 lbs of Cho and I was also going to order the Creatine 500 or should I order something else to help add muscle. Just looking for a little advise from people that know best about a good starter Stack!

Thanks for your help
Little Man Miller

thecityalive
09-20-2011, 06:21 PM
I'm a big >>>Opticen (http://www.atlargenutrition.com/products/opticen)<<< advocate. As someone who is big on the PWO shake, this really hits the spot with what I need. It is hard to believe that it only has 2g of sugar per serving...as this stuff tastes like the most delicious chocolate cake I've ever had in liquid form. Honestly. I believe the way I describe this is "cake batter".

If you are on a strict diet and need a good pick-me up meal for mental psychology, this definitely sates my need for that. 40g of protein a serving, 372 calories, and a plethora of vital vitamins for PWO...you can't get any better than this supplement. Not to mention to protein is a blend of Whey, casein, and egg proteins for optimal GROWTH. RAWWWWWWR.

I just put down my order for a tub of this today.

Get it. Seriously.

As for other ALN products, I'm sure other members here can speak volumes on RESULTS. I certainly saw an increase in strength since making my purchase.