PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean+ vs Nitrean

mike mcgee
10-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Is there any advantages to using Nitrean+ other than PWO, vs regular Nitrean? I currently use Nitrean+ PWO and Nitrean at other times during the day. I am about to reorder the Nitrean but wondered if I shouldn't just go with the +.

Thanks!!!

chris mason
10-05-2011, 10:14 PM
They will provide similar results so I would say go with the one you like the best from a taste perspective.

mike mcgee
10-06-2011, 09:25 AM
thanks Chris

SMK41
10-27-2011, 03:32 PM
If you are getting chocolate I definitely prefer Nitrean+ Dutch Chocolate to regular Nitrean chocolate. It tasted a little weird to me at first but now I'm a big fan.

Chris,
I was wondering why is it that the Nitrean+ powder is really fine compared to regular Nitrean? Not that regular Nitrean had mixability problems or anything but i think the finer powder is really nice and mixes even better. Is it made with a different process or is it just from using different ingredients?

Off Road
10-27-2011, 03:47 PM
I liked Nitrean+ chocolate, but prefer the taste of Nitrean chocolate.

chris mason
10-28-2011, 09:44 PM
If you are getting chocolate I definitely prefer Nitrean+ Dutch Chocolate to regular Nitrean chocolate. It tasted a little weird to me at first but now I'm a big fan.

Chris,
I was wondering why is it that the Nitrean+ powder is really fine compared to regular Nitrean? Not that regular Nitrean had mixability problems or anything but i think the finer powder is really nice and mixes even better. Is it made with a different process or is it just from using different ingredients?

The difference is primarily in the ingredients.