PDA

View Full Version : Diet/Cleanse/Detox question

RinkerxX
10-21-2011, 11:25 AM
I started a diet/cleanse of raw fruits and veggies, I did some research online to see what fruits/veggies are good for this kind of thing. I got some mixed reviews about a few things and I wanted to get some input from you guys.

Bananas = bad (starchy)
Almonds = bad (fatty)

I have natural almonds salted with sea salt and organic bananas.

also some of the stuff I'm eating is leafy green veggies (broccoli, lettuce, celery) carrots, apples, oranges, grapes. do you see anything I should change or not eat or add?

tom183
10-21-2011, 04:21 PM
I started a diet/cleanse of raw fruits and veggies

Why? Please tell me that fruits and vegetables aren't the only thing you are eating.

RinkerxX
10-21-2011, 04:32 PM
Why? Please tell me that fruits and vegetables aren't the only thing you are eating.

yes its the only thing I'm eating for now, for 3 days. Then I will follow a regular diet plan of course.

kri438sbo
10-28-2011, 09:06 AM
Does it help? I want to lose weight, but I dont know what diet to choose. Can you help me?

Off Road
10-28-2011, 09:25 AM
I want to lose weight, but I dont know what diet to choose. Can you help me?
Choose the "Eat Less and Do More Diet." Healthy habits for a lifetime will be so much better than quick-fix diets.

Alex.V
10-31-2011, 05:45 AM
I started a diet/cleanse of raw fruits and veggies, I did some research online to see what fruits/veggies are good for this kind of thing. I got some mixed reviews about a few things and I wanted to get some input from you guys.

Bananas = bad (starchy)
Almonds = bad (fatty)

I have natural almonds salted with sea salt and organic bananas.

also some of the stuff I'm eating is leafy green veggies (broccoli, lettuce, celery) carrots, apples, oranges, grapes. do you see anything I should change or not eat or add?

Giving you advice here would mean we needed to know what you were trying to accomplish. Most 'detox' programs make the erroneous assumption that 'toxins' in our diet a) exist, b) build up, and c) can be 'flushed' by eating certain foods.

Let us know the basic idea here and maybe someone will have some feedback.