PDA

View Full Version : Inzer vs Rhino wraps

Kevin K
10-26-2011, 06:45 AM
I've been reading all of the Rhino wraps reviews and I'm considering buying some. Anybody have a comparsion of the Inzer Z wraps against the Rhinos? I'm looking for some stiffer wrist wraps. To me, the Inzers feel too loose.

theBarzeen
10-26-2011, 07:09 AM
The Inzer wraps are pretty useless IMO.
My opinion of the Rhino wraps ( from only a few sets using a buddies wraps) are that they are like a good pair of APT wraps. Especially with a longer pair, they lock down the wrist pretty good.

If you want stiff wraps though, the old TP5000's will be better than either of those, and the new Overkill wraps are even more stiff.
My extra long Overkill wraps are like a freaking cast on my wrist.

but if Inzer and Rhino are your only options, Rhino for sure.

Dank27
10-26-2011, 07:42 AM
I have always used inner wraps and after my 4th pair had the loops rip off AGAIN. i ordered 2 pairs of Rhino wraps (due to the reviews on this board) and I can honestly say they are night and day

Rhinos are softer on your wrist and still have a stiffer cast feel than the inzers (significantly stiffer)
Velcro strip is longer and attaches more securely
thumb loop is thicker and stitching is stronger

I ordered the new Overkill wraps for me knees and they are on the way. I will give a review after i get a few workouts in them.

Go with the rhinos for your wrists definitely.

Kevin K
10-26-2011, 08:25 AM
Ok thanks, I'm not a big bencher (low to mid 300s). What are the differences between the Rhinos and Overkill?

theBarzeen
10-27-2011, 05:27 PM
Ok thanks, I'm not a big bencher (low to mid 300s). What are the differences between the Rhinos and Overkill?

The Rhinos are a stretchier material, like a really heavy Inzer wrap, or like any APT, Metal, or Titan wrap. They are soft on the wrist and most of the support comes from the heavy elastic.
The Overkill's are like a heavy duty version of the TP 5000 wraps. The old TP5000's has really weak rubber in them ( compared to the APT/Rhino/Metal wraps) but once stretched out the fabric locked up hard and feels more like a cast on your wrist. No stretch. The Overkill wraps are like the old TP5000's but with WAY stronger rubber. Anyone who has wrapped their knees tight with them knows how uncomfortable they are, but you can't beat that support.

It all comes down to what you like. I use a set of APT's for my wrists when I squat, but the Overkill when I bench.