PDA

View Full Version : when taking RESULTS

langadang
10-26-2011, 07:41 AM
just a simple question im gonna be ordering some RESULTS today and was wondering when the best time to take it is. I currently take jack3d as my preworkout (20-30 minutes before my workout) and nitrean+ post workout. Im leaning towards just mixing it with my preworkout since the flavors shouldnt be too bad together and cut down on all the shit i have to drink ha or just sip on it during my workout.
thoughts and any help are greatly appreciated
thanks again

Off Road
10-26-2011, 08:17 AM
I mix it with Nitrean post-workout.

vdizenzo
10-26-2011, 08:45 AM
My personal opinion is after, but sipping on it during would be fine as well.

Jeepmiller09
10-26-2011, 04:53 PM
I take it as soon as I get done working out then I take my pro after that as soon as i get out of ther shower at the gym. I just dislike the taste of it mixed together and it is 16oz of water out of the gallon u need to drink a day lol!

thecityalive
10-26-2011, 08:17 PM
Even though it spikes insulin levels, I still take it an hour before. Feeling the beta-alanine before a big lift is fun. Plus, I take Opticen PWO, I wouldn't dare taint the perfect taste of chocolate Opticen with anything. Dutch chocolate Nitrean and blue raspberry Results is a my guilty pleasure.

Off Road
10-27-2011, 07:14 AM
Dutch chocolate Nitrean and blue raspberry Results is a my guilty pleasure.I hear ya, I love Vanilla Nitrean mixed with the original flavor RESULTS. I will have to experiment with the new flavors.