PDA

View Full Version : Hydrostatic measuring.

xtian
10-26-2011, 10:09 PM
for anyone interested in how the process works.

SoBPju5LdWU

Time+Patience
10-27-2011, 09:14 AM
Nice video. I guess you could say that's what I figured hydrostatic testing would be like. I plan on getting that done rather soon, and then again in a few months after. I found out that Ohio State does that on their campus. How much did it cost you?

Is that you in the video? If so, then you look solid as hell. I had to LOL at your "really?" to her saying you were around 6% bodyfat. It's hard to guess as to what your bodyfat really is, but the hydrostatic is rather accurate.

Keep up the continued progress.

xtian
10-28-2011, 12:44 AM
Nice video. I guess you could say that's what I figured hydrostatic testing would be like. I plan on getting that done rather soon, and then again in a few months after. I found out that Ohio State does that on their campus. How much did it cost you?

Is that you in the video? If so, then you look solid as hell. I had to LOL at your "really?" to her saying you were around 6% bodyfat. It's hard to guess as to what your bodyfat really is, but the hydrostatic is rather accurate.

Keep up the continued progress.

It was $40 and repeat testing will be $35.

Yes thats me, I was really surprised at the results. Coming into the test, I was thinking more in the 9 through 11 % range. I'm planning to retest in a couple of weeks. I'm trying to win a transformation challenge.

xtian
10-28-2011, 01:07 AM
here's a more detailed video of my progress. 2 month progress, weighed in at 204 lbs back on August 28th, dropped down to 191 lbs on October 22.

My9g1I7Ao9c

tommygunz90
10-28-2011, 03:17 AM
great work. That hydrostatic testing looks awesome. I figured youd be in the 8-10% range but 6% thats great.

Idk why she said you have 179lbs of muscle, that would be if your body consisted of just fat and muscle and no other matter lol.

either way good transformation good luck on the contest.

xtian
10-28-2011, 09:44 PM
great work. That hydrostatic testing looks awesome. I figured youd be in the 8-10% range but 6% thats great.

Idk why she said you have 179lbs of muscle, that would be if your body consisted of just fat and muscle and no other matter lol.

either way good transformation good luck on the contest.

thanks man. I thought I'd be in that range as well.

thecityalive
10-29-2011, 02:00 AM
Ha ha. the noise from the bench happens to me too. Great work!

xtian
10-29-2011, 10:21 AM
Ha ha. the noise from the bench happens to me too. Great work!

I wanted to play it off but couldn't hold in the laughter lol.

Coke
10-30-2011, 06:08 AM
Appreciate you sharing that whole experience...who wouldn't be pleased to have such low bodyfat.

greemah
10-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Cool vid thanks for posting. How come you went outside to the street with your weights lol? wondering why you had the same weight for those exercises, were you doing complexes?

tom183
11-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Thanks for sharing. Impressive.

xtian
11-02-2011, 01:42 AM
Appreciate you sharing that whole experience...who wouldn't be pleased to have such low bodyfat.

Thanks coke!

Cool vid thanks for posting. How come you went outside to the street with your weights lol? wondering why you had the same weight for those exercises, were you doing complexes?

Thanks man! I was just trying to get some footage in.

Thanks for sharing. Impressive.

thank you

xtian
11-02-2011, 01:44 AM
another vid. down to 188 lbs and was able to pull 500 lbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp6kfS4Sxng&feature=player_embedded

greemah
11-02-2011, 08:27 PM
nice vid, awesome editing with the movie clips in there haha

thecityalive
11-02-2011, 08:42 PM
RELEASE THE CRACKEN!

Do you feel you've diminished some strength in this cut process? Your deadlift is massive and your back squat is looking good.

xtian
11-02-2011, 09:09 PM
nice vid, awesome editing with the movie clips in there haha

lol thanks, it was so random!

RELEASE THE CRACKEN!

Do you feel you've diminished some strength in this cut process? Your deadlift is massive and your back squat is looking good.

Yea somewhat. Lets just say I'm a lot nervous now than when I was a lot bigger.

Behemoth
11-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Impressive training and physique. Ever thought about competing in bodybuilding?

xtian
11-06-2011, 10:37 AM
Impressive training and physique. Ever thought about competing in bodybuilding?

I hope to step on a stage in the future. I need a lot of work though (mainly my legs)!