PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else think the food coloring ion Blue Raspberry RESULTS is too extreme?

Dgro
10-31-2011, 10:43 AM
I don't know about you guys but it stains my teeth/tongue and makes me crap greenish-blue every day (seriously)

TMI? Sorry.

rankinj13
11-06-2011, 09:29 PM
I agree completely. The first time I tried it, my pee turned neon yellow/green like mountains dew. This was extremely shocking to me as a track athlete whose pee always looks like water. Also second on the turning my crap green. While this stuff doesn't bother me as long as it still works like RESULTS, it is a bit disconcerting.

thecityalive
11-07-2011, 06:54 AM
I was wondering why my deposits were different color, especially when nothing else in my diet has changed. I noticed the same thing in my urine. Hmm...

NITF
11-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Man! I knew I shoulda ordered this stuff! oh well, have to get my turds coming out green some other way....

thecityalive
11-08-2011, 07:43 PM
I looked into this...It's just the food coloring. The same thing happens when you have food that contains that dye. No big deal. I was a little alarmed when it happened (I honestly thought I was getting sick) but it's normal - for consuming that dye.

Travis Bell
11-08-2011, 07:45 PM
The first time I noticed it was when one of my athletes walked into the gym, smiled and had bright blue teeth lol. He had no idea until I told him.

As stated it's not a big deal, just something to be aware of. Most of the kids swish some water around in their mouth and it seems to go away for the most part.

chris mason
11-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Lol, it's just food coloring...

Dgro
11-13-2011, 08:55 PM
I agree it's not that big of a deal but at the same time I would rather not poop kryptonite-color for the rest of my life. which is why i'm switching to the fruit punch flavor, lmao

ncsuLuke
11-24-2011, 07:39 AM
I am glad I saw this thread before I started taking results lol, going to try fruit punch next, hopefully that won't have the same effect...

Doesn't really bother me, kind of funny actually

PatoriaN
12-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Why is it in there?

One less ingredient would "slightly" lower production costs. I dont imagine too many people need it to look pretty. I'd just want it to provide the results, with less chemicals and additives.

Seems silly to have it in there really. Just my opinion. Some enlighten me to any other benefits.

Im going to stare at my colourless creatine now. :P

chris mason
12-08-2011, 11:02 PM
Why is it in there?

One less ingredient would "slightly" lower production costs. I dont imagine too many people need it to look pretty. I'd just want it to provide the results, with less chemicals and additives.

Seems silly to have it in there really. Just my opinion. Some enlighten me to any other benefits.

Im going to stare at my colourless creatine now. :P

You are, unfortunately, in the minority. Most people need supps to look and taste good or they will not buy them.

PatoriaN
12-09-2011, 04:54 AM
Fair enough, I'm sure that you have done your homework.

So when are you going to start distributing in Oz? - Yes, I'll ask in every post that I can (well at least until you say that you are arranging it).

chris mason
12-10-2011, 12:33 PM
No time soon. If a legit distributor out there contacted me I would certainly consider it.