PDA

View Full Version : Help with Leviathan hip size

Brian C
11-02-2011, 11:13 AM
First time with a canvas. Ordered a hip size of 42". Couldnt get the suit on over briefs (about a good 3-4" off) Took briefs off and took a total of 6 reps in it and ripped both plys to shreds. (ripped the canvas and seams under the glutes) So sent it back to Inzer and they are making a new suit. My question is Should I get a bigger hip size? I took my hip measurement both with and without briefs and they both are 42". i dont know if canvas gives at all breaking in. Inzer customer service is no help as usual. I know with poly suits, breaking one in sometimes requires going with out briefs, but they give. Just not sure about canvas. Thanks for any help guys.

MarcusWild
11-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Canvas won't break in or stretch. I'd go a little bigger. 1/2" is probably enough. It's easiest to get on if you put a bar in a power rack then hook the straps over it and hang.

Brian C
11-02-2011, 03:08 PM
Canvas won't break in or stretch. I'd go a little bigger. 1/2" is probably enough. It's easiest to get on if you put a bar in a power rack then hook the straps over it and hang.

Thanks Marcus. Yeah I did hang in it and I still was about 3-4 inches off.

MarcusWild
11-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Was it the hips that were too tight or the legs? Either way, you need it a little bigger.

NickAus
11-03-2011, 01:20 AM
My overkill canvas is for sale, you can have it taken in some for a perfect fit.

Dank27
11-03-2011, 07:09 AM
I had a similar situation with the Leviathan. Shredded two of them. God fed up and sent it back for good. If I decide to go with Canvas again I will prolly get Overkill Hybrid.

I finally got sick of Inzer's crap customer service.

Brian C
11-03-2011, 09:34 AM
Was it the hips that were too tight or the legs? Either way, you need it a little bigger.
It was definately the hips. I did call them back and ordered it a bit bigger. Thanks again Marcus.

My overkill canvas is for sale, you can have it taken in some for a perfect fit.
If this one has the same outcome, I may take you up on it Nick.

I had a similar situation with the Leviathan. Shredded two of them. God fed up and sent it back for good. If I decide to go with Canvas again I will prolly get Overkill Hybrid.

I finally got sick of Inzer's crap customer service.
Yeah im hoping this one will be ok, but if not ill do the same thing. Inzer is the worst customer serv. You get to talk to a 18 y/o girl who knows nothing about the equipment..

NickAus
11-04-2011, 02:14 AM
This suit will not rip.

Dank27
11-04-2011, 04:53 AM
It was definately the hips. I did call them back and ordered it a bit bigger. Thanks again Marcus.

If this one has the same outcome, I may take you up on it Nick.

Yeah im hoping this one will be ok, but if not ill do the same thing. Inzer is the worst customer serv. You get to talk to a 18 y/o girl who knows nothing about the equipment..

Haha you are right about the 18yr old girls who know nothing. When I ordered my new belt last year they accidentally billed me for 4 of them. When I called I said "doesnt it seem odd that someone would order 4 belts at the same time?" Her answer was "Powerlifters dont have credit cards so usually one person orders for all of their friends". Nice answer sweetheart lol

JK1
11-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Haha you are right about the 18yr old girls who know nothing. When I ordered my new belt last year they accidentally billed me for 4 of them. When I called I said "doesnt it seem odd that someone would order 4 belts at the same time?" Her answer was "Powerlifters dont have credit cards so usually one person orders for all of their friends". Nice answer sweetheart lol
You know. . she's right though. I almost always order 3 or more belts at one time if I'm ordering 1... why? Because I order them for everyone that needs one at the same time and then just put the order in my name so I know my wife and I get our belts.....

Dank27
11-06-2011, 01:12 AM
You know. . she's right though. I almost always order 3 or more belts at one time if I'm ordering 1... why? Because I order them for everyone that needs one at the same time and then just put the order in my name so I know my wife and I get our belts.....

Yea it is def a possibility but im assuming you and ur wife wear different sizes lol.

Brian C
11-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Lol the best is when i called called back to resize it, i asked if there was anyone there i can talk to about sizing the suit and she says "i can help". So i ask her if she knows anything about the suit and shes says straight up "no".......