PDA

View Full Version : My diet

Destroyer
05-01-2001, 04:27 PM
I am currently at collage so there is absolutly no way that i can get 5 or 6 meals a day however i can get decent food and a lot of it but only 4 meals a day. This is my current diet and i was wondering if this is decent for bulking up given the only 4 meals factor:
breakfast: 2eggs, 8oz milk
lunch: large sandwich (Tuna or chicken mainly), big pasta salad and a few potatos and/or some roast chicken
Dinner: Meat of some sort, 4 types of vegetables and potatoes.
7 pmish: Tin of tuna with some cheese and sweetcorn

That is my typical sort of daily diet and i was just wondering if it seems like the next best thing to a 6 meal a day job?

Leviathan
05-01-2001, 11:47 PM
Well... I'm in college too and I understand completely. I usually eat 3 meals in the dining halls, and I use protein supplements or MRPs in between those meals.

I usually follow this diet:

Breakfast - 4 hard-boiled eggs, cup of scrambled eggs, apple, raisin bran, glass of milk, glass of oj

Lunch - turkey, lettuce, tomato, and american cheese on a wheat sub, 2 glasses oj, banana

3pm'ish - protein supplements

Dinner - main entree varies, hot vegetable, salad, glass of milk, glass of oj, banana and apple, rice

9pm'ish - protein supplements

The_Chicken_Daddy
05-02-2001, 08:35 AM
I'm in college too and i have no problem getting in all my food. For practicality i take sandwiches and fruit with me. These can be ate between lessons at the times they need to be eaten.

After school i eat more appropriate food like chicken etc... If you want to see my diet then go to the journal forum and check it out, it's in the first post with my training.