PDA

View Full Version : Results flavor help

D-RAS03
11-07-2011, 09:00 AM
I got blue raspberry Results and don't get me wrong the flavor isn't bad at all but I feel like it's missing something. What would be something I could add to it to create a better flavor? Thanks guys.

thecityalive
11-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Go to the grocery store and buy some raspberries then add them to your drink. I don't mean to sound facetious, but you can't expect a perfect flavor out of drink mixes, especially training supplements. No where in nature have I ever seen a blue raspberry (unless you are talking about whitebark raspberries which look more purple and dark than anything).

D-RAS03
11-07-2011, 10:47 AM
You can't expect a perfect flavor out of drink mixes, especially training supplements.

I completely understand that. I was just curious what I could do to make it a bit more tasty. What you recommended sounds like a great idea. Thanks.

Dgro
11-13-2011, 08:59 PM
make a smoothie...fruit, ice cream, whatever. or mix it with some sort of fruit juice instead of water

but i wouldn't go to all that trouble over a daily supplement

jtteg_x
11-14-2011, 01:57 AM
try mixing it with some gatorade or powerade. i have the blue raspberry and mix it with powerade zero calorie *mixed berry*.:thumbup:

D-RAS03
11-14-2011, 08:39 AM
I tried mixing it with some red raspberries and that made very good. Just what I was looking for. I will have to try Gatorade next time. Thanks guys.