PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for Awesome Customer Service

BigRalph
11-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Forget about the obvious and frequently stated - Nitrean (Nitrean+) taste better than anything else on the market, better quality supplements and all the rest of the well deserved comments. As a guy that sometimes asks too many questions and has bought a few things on line he's regretted - let me just say that the customer service at ALN is incredible. I always hated going in that disgusting chain found in many local malls because the ...ahemm... staff were unbearable in many cases. Then there are the many vitamin chains that have popped up everywhere - hit or miss on customer service at best.

What other President/Owner of a business that's nationally recognized will personally respond to email within a day and personally find out about a shipment day?

Thanks Chris and thanks ALN.

Dgro
11-17-2011, 05:18 PM
I agree. My second favorite thing about ALN is all the great sales they put on, more or less constantly. My favorite thing about ALN is how chris makes himself available to the customers and will answer questions about the products. Customer service, indeed

chris mason
11-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Thank you very much! Your appreciation means a LOT to me.