PDA

View Full Version : Novus: Out of stock or gone for good?

synonymous
11-29-2011, 06:51 AM
Was gonna place an order (Been a while since I've had the pleasure of a nice protein bar. I don't see it in the product list. Figured the sale might have cleaned ALN out...but I just wanna make sure.

mats183
11-29-2011, 10:17 AM
It's been said several times recently by Chris that ALN doesn't carry protein bars anymore and they have no plans on bringing them back.

synonymous
11-29-2011, 07:36 PM
I did a search and I saw that there was a 'supplier' issue but nothing beyond that. Whether they would be back in stock or not...I think it was the cookie dough bars that had the issue. Not sure if it was the cookie dough or if it was just that the issues came along when they were low on cookie dough.

I'm not in the ALN business, but why not switch suppliers and keeping selling these wonderful bars?

thecityalive
11-29-2011, 07:43 PM
The Mint Cookie bars tasted like Thin Mints. MMMM.

synonymous
11-29-2011, 09:20 PM
Yes they were good. But the mints were something I could only have every once in a while whereas the cookie dough had less 'zesty' to the tongue and easier to eat for most days when needed. I liked them both. Sad to see them go...I hope they make a come back.

NITF
11-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Really sad to see these go, they were a good value and tasted great! Very portable meal option...