PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that??

Footballguy
05-28-2002, 04:50 PM
Is it true that u can eat say a bowl of icecream b4 lifting then go and lift and burn it off and it would be as if u never had it..Cause im cutting and my friend swears that its ok cause ill burn it offf..Is it true that i can eat whatever i want as long as i burn it off in lifting or any other activity??

millertime
05-29-2002, 09:54 AM
What is your current goal? Didn't you say you wanted to lose fat? Then don't eat aany icecream.

Unless its the fat free and sugar free kind. :D

MRJ
05-29-2002, 10:47 AM
It's true . . . . One can eat whatever they want, whenever they want as long as it fits into your meal plan.

You do have a meal plan, don't you ?

Tiare
05-29-2002, 11:09 AM
No, it doesn't work like that. It's not like you never had it. If you eat something, then you had it. The carbs/protein/fat went into you. How you use them depends on your body but most likely your body did not just use the ice cream that you ate for all it's lifting energy. It uses a mixture of aerobic and anaerobic energy production using all of it's available resources including but not limited to the ice cream you just ate.

Can you do enough exercise to burn off a bowl of ice cream? Sure. That doesn't mean you didn't have the ice cream because you would have done that workout if you hadn't eaten it too, right?